1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lilbrokendolly

Mar 29, 2012

1. lilbrokendolly sold me a BEAUTIFUL Juri 2008! She took great care in packaging each and every part of my new doll to ensure her safe arrival to me! She was also very understanding when I asked for a short layaway (I paid it off early!). I'm so thankful she sold me this doll, she's made me the happiest person alive!! Thanks Kat!

2. I bought some JID clothing from lilbrokendolly and as always she is wonderful to deal with <3 She was extremely generous too!

3. lilbrokendolly purchased a wig from me- it was an overall excellent transaction.
      Prompt payment and PM responses! I would recommend lilbrokendolly to anyone and would be more than happy to do businesses with her again in the future.
      Thanks!

4. lilbrokendolly sold me a lovely pair of boots for my MSD!
      Shipment was fast and very carefully-packed!
      Also responded to PMs very quickly and was a pleasure to work with.

5. I sold a doll (Immortality of Soul M) to lilbrokendolly and she was a real pleasure to deal with. Very gentle, perfect communication, the payments were on time (and even earlier!). I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you very much for such a nice transaction.

6. I bought MSD-size boots and am 100% satisfied with the transaction! :-D

7. Purchased a shirt and a wig from lilbrokendolly . Excellent transaction, super fast and better than described! Thank you thank you!

8. I purchased two hoodies from lilbrokendolly, and the transaction couldn't have went smoother! Very friendly, and really great communication. The items were shipped quickly, and were very well protected even though they were just clothing items.<3 Thank you so much, and I definitely recommend!

9. I bought a pair of jeans and shoes from lilbrokendolly, and commmunication was awesome! Items shipped quick and are perfect. Great to deal with and will deal with again!

10. I bought some MSD clothes from lilbrokendolly. The transaction was just perfect! :) She shipped really quickly, and the clothes are fantastic! I'd love to buy from again. Thanks so much!

11. I just received IH Kyle from Kat. Perfect packing, fast shipping, great responses to emails-a pleasure to deal with, totally! I'd gladly buy from her again-so easy to work with-and Kyle is amazing. Thanks, Kat!

12. I bought a Fairyland MNF Karsh from lilbrokendolly.

I was allowed to do a layaway.
      Communication was good, friendly.
      Payment was easy with Paypal.
      Doll was as described.
      Packaging was good.
      Everything was in great shape!

This was a very satisfying transaction for me. I'd do it again. :D :D :D

13. Perfectly prompt, curteous, and swift transaction! I purchased a spite and malice wig from her and I woild recommend her as a seller. Thank you! :)

14. I purchased a SD17 jacket from lilbrokendolly. Communication was great, it was shipped fast, packaged beautifully and was completely perfect.
      I would highly recommend doing business with her!!

15. I bought a Dollheart blouse from lilbrokendolly. Everything was perfectly smooth and she even included a little extra in the package. Thanks so much!

16. I purchased a Raouken corset from lilbrokendolly, and it arrived quickly in perfect condition. I would purchase from lilbrokendolly any time!!

17. I bought a Littlefee Pongpong faceplate from lilbrokendolly and communication was excellent and she shipped super fast! Awesome to work with! Thank you!!

18. Lilbrokendolly just bought a PW bjd from me. She paid with layaway right on time as promised. She communicated throughout the process. She is super nice to chat with and I would absolutely do a transaction with her again. Thank you very much!!!

19. lilbrokendolly bought a feeple 60 roke head from me. She paid promptly and was quick to inform me of the doll's arrival. Overall a very swift and satisfying sale. Thanks for the great transaction.

20. lilbrokendolly participated in my Leekeworld GO. They were very prompt with all payments and replies. I would gladly have them in another of my GOs~