1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lilbrokendolly

Mar 29, 2012

1. lilbrokendolly was in my Licht GO and she was a pleasure to deal with. She paid promptly and communicated very well. I would love to work with her again! Thank you so much!

2. Lilbrokendolly bought a SD sized hoodie from me. Payment was prompt and great communication. A+ : )

3. I sold a couple of SD sized accessories to lilbrokendolly and I could not have had a better transaction! :) their payment and communication was very prompt and friendly and they let me know as soon as the items arrived :) A+++ buyer!!!

4. I sold another item to lilbrokendolly and everything went perfectly once again! :) Would love to do business with them again, thank you sooo much!!

5. Lilbrokendolly purchased an SD coat from me; it was a perfect transaction, with great communication and prompt payment. I would happily work with her again. Thanks so much! :)

6. lilbrokendolly purchased two shirts from my shop. lilbrokendolly paid quickly, had great communication and was very friendly! A+ Great buyer! Thank you! ^^//

7. ~~ Took Place in my MAY'14 Dollmore GO, Paid on time, GREAT communication, Wonderful to work with ! ~~

8. I bought some eyes from lilbrokendolly and she was a joy to work with. Communication was super fast and always kind. I would highly recommend lilbrokendolly and would happily buy again! :D

9. I bought a pair of SD13 size Dollheart boots from lilbrokendolly. Shipped super fast, and the boots were in excellent condition. The whole transaction was very pleasant. Highly recommended seller!

10. Lilbrokendolly is AMAZING to do buisness with! I bought 3 pieces of furniture from her, and when I couldn't afford to pay for it in full right away she allowed me to split my payments. This was incredibly patient and wonderful of her to help me get the pieces I was adoring! Then when the package arrived (VERY quickly I might add!) There were broken pieces (Not her fault AT ALL, purely the post office's fault, There was an incredible amount of bubble wrap!<3) and she worked extremely quickly and hard to make sure that the post office fulfilled the insurance claim.

Tl:dr; She's amazing and went above and beyond for me! SUPER SUPER reccomended<3!!

11. Lilbrokendolly participated in my most recent Mako Eyes GO and can say she was just a delight to deal with. She was prompt in posting payment and was friendly throughout our correspondence. I would totes deal with her again and would deffo recommend. Thanks again, dear!!:D

12. Purchased a Littlefee Pong from lilbrokendolly. She did an excellent job of packing him as well as all his extras. She made sure his address to new home was vorrect and the fragile stickers were a sure way of getting him home. I am thrilled with my new addition and can't wait to share that cute face on line.

13. I purchased a doll from lilbrokendoll. Her communnication was fast and friendly. I had a couple of questions, which answered promptly and nicely. Always appreciated!! The doll arrived quickly. She was extremely well packaged and several goodies were included. :) My doll was in great shape, exact as shown in the MP. She described her accurately, and the pictures matched the doll wonderfully. I definitely recommend lilborkendoll as a seller! Thanks!

14. Lilbrokendolly bought SOOM jointed hands from me.

She was very pleasant to deal with, her messages were polite and prompt and she send me the payment right as agreed.
      She was also very patient with my lateness in replies due the loss in electricity I was dealing at the time.

I would certainly deal with her again.

Thank you.

15. I bought a Feeple60 NS Roke from lilbrokendolly and she was the nicest seller. Great communication, always helpful with information and answering my questions, it was a pleasure doing business with her. She shipped him fast and packaged him well. I couldn't be happier. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. It was a hassle free transaction. Thank you so much!!!!

16. I bought more furniture from lilbrokendolly, and it was a GREAT transaction once again! The items were packed beautifully, I think she could have shipped eggshells and they would have arrived unscathed in her perfect packaging! She's absolutely wonderful to do buisness with, I heavily reccomend her!<3 Thank you again!

17. lilbrokendolly adopted my Leekeworld Ashley. Payment was super prompt and communications were great, she let me know as soon as Ashley arrived. lilbrokendolly is a lovely person to deal with, and I would highly recommend her to anyone :)

18. Kat bought a Lalia head from me and it was a perfect transaction. She communicated and paid promptly. Also, she was extremely nice and understanding when I shipped the head a day later than I said I would. I give her the highest possible feedback and would do another transaction anytime! Thanks, Kat, for being so awesome!

Jay