1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lillie

Apr 3, 2008

1. Lillie purchased a pair of doll eyes from me. Everything went wonderfully. Payment was quick, communication was friendly, and she let me know when they eyes arrived safely. Thanks so much Lillie!

2. positive feedback for Lillie.
      she purchased a few fur wigs from me. communication was great, payment was prompt, and she let me know that the package arrived safe and sound.
      I'd be more than happy to work with her again ^_^

3. Item(s): Faceup commission
      Date of transaction: Nov 2011

Comments: Lillie commissioned me for a faceup for her Volks School A. She was very clear with her instructions and provided several images to help describe what she was looking for. Her patience in working with me to get the look she wanted is much appreciated and it was a very enjoyable commission. Payment was timely and smooth. Thanks for your patronage!

4. Lillie bought a Regen head from me. She was very good with communication, and her payments were on time and prompt. Very good buyer! Thank you. :)

5. Lillie bought two pairs of eyes and laptop props from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little ones like the items! :)

6. :aheartbea Positive! :aheartbea

Lillie bought my Elf Ducan, she paid promptly, was never late. ANd kept great communication the entire transaction. She even let me know when he arrived safe and sound. I would highly recommended her as a buyer.

7. Lillie bought a pair of soom eyes from me.
      It was a lovely transaction: fast payment and great communication. She informed me as soon as the eyes arrived.:thumbup
      I highly recommend her. Thanks a lot!:daisy

8. Lillie bought an SD13 boy body from me. She paid as soon as she said she would, and kindly let me know when the package arrived...

Highly recommended buyer and I would be delighted to deal with her again in the future...

Thanks Lillie!

Alicex

9. Lillie purchased a few items from me and it was a great transaction! Paid promptly, replied to PMs in a timely manner, and let me know when the package had arrived. Thank you!

10. Lillie bought a wig from me. He communication was excellent and she sent the payment very quick! everything was perfect, and I highly recommend her.
      thank you so much!!

11. Lillie purchased a Leeke wig from me :3 Was very friendly and made the transaction very easy and pleasent. Thank you so much!

12. Purchased a wig from my MP thread. paid super fast and very pleasant to work with!

13. Lillie bought some wigs from me, paid super quick and let me know when they arrived - great buyer!

14. Lillie bought t-shirt from me. It was a great transaction! Perfect conversation and fast payment!
      Thank you. ♥

15. Lillie bought a wig from me. Payment was prompt, communication was excellent, and I was updated when the wig arrived. I would be delighted to do business with Lillie again! Thank you for the smooth transaction!