1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lilly22

Apr 18, 2009

1. I've had another great transaction with lilly22! She bought my dark gray Resinsoul Bei. Communication was just perfect, payment was right on time, and, as always, lilly22 is a pleasure to do business with!

2. Lilly22 commissioned me to do a custom faceup for her, and the transaction was excellent! She was patient, easy to work with, and communicated very well. Highly recommended! Thanks again!

3. Lilly22 Commissioned several wigs from me. She was great to work with. friendly & good Communication.
      (sorry for the tardy feedback)
      I would recommend her. Thanks lilly22

4. bought some 1/6 clothing from me...communication was excellent, transaction smoot and payment received quickly. Thank you!

5. A little late feedback! But Lilly22 commissioned me again for a few chibis~ <3 She was lovely to work with as always ! Such a pleasure!

Highly recommended! Thanks again!

6. Lilly22 is an amazing buyer, she bought my Resinsoul Ju, and paid promptly and in full. If she has questions she will let you know. She has the most amazing communication and I would happily work with her any time in the future.

7. I sold some Pukifee clothes to Lilly22. It was a very good transaction, very good buyer. Thank you very much!

8. I worked on a commission for Lilly over the holidays and am happy to say that everything went really well. She was great to talk to, her requests were clear and concise which gave me a great place to start coming up with ideas for her. It was great to collaborate with her. She paid promptly and kept me informed of her holiday schedule so we could work around it. I have only good things to say about this transaction and would be more than happy to work with Lilly again :)

9. Lilly22 bought a Resinsoul An from me, and was a great buyer. She kept clear communication and paid promptly. I appreciate it!
      Thanks so much! :aheartbea

10. lilly22 bought my DollZone Lulu and DollZone Finggo. Our transaction went super smooth and both dolls arrived safely to her. Communication was always prompt on her end and payment arrived super fast. She was also very understanding when I notified her of the mess the post office made when they didn't include tracking on her parcel. In short, a wonderful buyer and I highly recommend her to anyone wishing to do business with her :)

11. lilly22 purchased Soom Boehm and Dollzone Fairy from me, and it was a perfect transaction with fast payment and great communication. :3nodding: I'd be happy to deal with lilly22 again anytime!

12. I sold lilly22 an AoD Wang Zi. The transaction was great. Fast payment and great communication. I would be happy to do business with lilly22 again.

13. lilly22 bought DZ my Big Dipper and she was great to deal with! A perfect transaction. I would be happy to deal with her again any time. Thanks :D

14. Lilly purchased 2 dolls from me and she was so so lovely to deal with! She paid very promptly and let me know as soon as they arrived.

Thanks Lilly! :)

15. Lilly22 bought a dollzone gugu from me. She was very friendly and polite to communicate.. Fast payment and kindly let me know when she received the doll. Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much.

16. Lilly adopted a couple more of my pukifee dolls and again she was such a pleasure to deal with. Paid very promptly and let me know as soon as they arrived safely. Thank you so much!

17. Lilly22 bought DZ Eudora from me. The transaction went smoothly, communication was fast and friendly. I can highly recommend Lilly22 and would love to deal with her again. Thank you so much!

18. Just finished a sale with Lilly22, they bought my Dollzone Wendy and where great to deal with. Very polite with their questions and paid right away, they let me know once it arrived safely. Thanks so much!

19. Lilly22 bought a Dollzone Mo in Grey Skin from me and I could not have asked for a more positive transaction! Her communication was absolutely fantastic, and her payment very prompt! She was very pleasant and a real delight to work with. I would definitely love to do business with her again if the opportunity arose in the future! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Thanks again!!

20. Sold my Dollmore Paran to Lilly22. Everything went very smoothly. She paid when promised and kept communication open throughout the transaction. I'd be glad to sell to her again in future. Thanks so much for your purchase! I hope you enjoy her. :)