1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for Linnyp *^-^*

Aug 7, 2006

1. Just traded doll heads with Linny, everything went smoothly and she was a pleasure to deal with!
      Definitely would trade again,
      :)
      Michelle

2. sold luts body to her, lovely as usual.. thanks :)

3. Linny TRANSFORMED my Circe, who had a rather amateur face-up done by me, & I never thought she'd be able to get all the stains out, but she did! And my little Holly's scratched cheek is fixed & face redone very close to her original default face-up, but with nice new touches of green to fit her hair & personality, just as requested.

I'm really happy with the whole experience, even though Circe was my first doll, & I was pretty nervous about sending her away & changing her totally... but she's still my darling girl.

Yay for linnyp!

Lucy

4. Linny has just finished my 4th doll head for me and the result is fantastic!! She always keeps you informed and send you pictures of the different stages of the faceup, so it can be corrected accordingly. I am so happy with the latest faceup, i would highly recommend lynette to everyone. Simply excellent!!!

5. Linnyp did a fantastic job on my DZ Cloud, he is now way easier to handle and doesnt squeak as much as he used to. Linnyp re strung and white glued his joints which is a really good alternative to seuding.

I reccomend Linnyp for more than faceups, she can do alot more, just ask.

6. this wonderful face-up artist has made me a very happy bunny today!
      my doll arrived home so perfectly beautiful, and even prettier than i could have imagined!!!
      i would certainly recommend her work, and i would most definitely send a doll to her again - she kept me updated, tolerated my fussing even though she was very busy, and was super friendly into the bargain:))

this was my first commissioned faceup, so it has been a wonderful start for me.

thankyou so very, very much, from both momo and myself xxx

7. Linny did some scarring on my boys arms and was fantastic through out. SHe's a good communicator and likes to get what she's painting clear in her head before she even starts, and when she does she keeps you updated. :)

8. I just had a great transaction with Linnyp ^_^ She was really sweet and very awesome to deal with. She was a great buyer for me!

Thanks! ^_^

9. I sold a doll body on layaway to linnyp. She paid up promptly and even early :D and was lovely to deal with throughout.

Thank you! Wheeeeee :fangirl::fangirl:

10. Linny did a face-up for me! Gorgeous face-up, and my boy looks very very smexy :D Thank You so much!

11. Today arrived my Unoa Lusis girl, Lynette did a beautiful Marilyn Monroe face-up on her, I´m so glad to ask her to do that - perfect work :thumbup

12. Lynette is talented, and lovely to deal with!! I would be happy to send her another doll head again :) She does her best to make sure you are happy with the result!

13. Woohoo! A big thank you to linny_p for doing a new face-up for my Hedy.

She did a lovely job, H and I are both very pleased :lol:

14. Linny was super to deal with, I sold her a doll and she was very friendly and everything went smoothly. Thank you!

15. Linnyp did my boy Daigo's face up and its perfect. She did everything I wanted and his look is perfect =D thank yuu so much and I will definetly have my future dolls done by her :)

16. Linny did my Paris Soul Doll just like I wanted with soft shy face and adorable elf ears. He is so handsome thanks to her and I am so happy he is mine. Here he is in all his glory.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      He's even a true elf in his costume too. But soon into civvies he will go.
      Thanks Linny, you di a great job! MK

17. I sold a cargo pants to Linny. She's a pleasure to deal with. I would do transaction with her anytime!

18. I'd like to give a HUGE positive feedback to linnyp for doing the face up on my Bobobie Sprite, Ariana. She kept in constant contact, sent me progress pictures and the results are 100% what I wanted them to be. Thanks Linnyp xXx

[​IMG]

19. I just got back two more dolls from their Sherbety Lemons treatment with Linny.

She corrected the shiney-face problem that the Petite Ai arrived with and painted and blushed the narae just how I wanted her - so I'm a very Happy Bunny and my colleages are wondering wny I'm grinning so much.

Teddy

20. I just got back two more dolls from their Sherbety Lemons treatment with Linny.

She corrected the shiney-face problem that the Petite Ai arrived with and painted and blushed the narae just how I wanted her - so I'm a very Happy Bunny and my colleages are wondering why I'm grinning so much.

Teddy