1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lisadragon

Mar 17, 2007

1. I joined a fairyland split with Lisa, she was really helpful and even let me add a few little bits to the order. She shipped really fast once the order had got to her and packed well. I would definitely join another of her group orders again.

Thank you so much Lisa

2. Lisa was my swap buddy for the Littlefee International Swap. :) She packed everything well, and I received three lovely hand sewn dresses. Thank you so much for everything!

3. I recently purchased a PKF sleeping bonnie faceplate from lisadragon. Shipping was quick, it arrived perfect, and communication was also fantastic. I am very pleased with my transaction with Lisa, and I would buy from her again. Thank you so much! :)

4. I buyed a shiwoo head for a very good price from her^^

She was really friendly and helpful.
      She was informed about the shipping and gave me answers so I've no reason to worry about^^
      and yes, everything was fine. I get him save and in the time she has tell me^^
      The Item was in a good condition.

(sry for confusing enlish XD)

5. I bought a doll from Lisadragon, and it was a very smooth transaction! She sent the doll straight away and it arrived in perfect condition. All her PMs were friendly and thorough.

Thanks so much ^^

6. I bought a Soom Lami tail from Lisadragon, and I am very VERY happy with our transaction! Thank you so much <3

7. Adopted a cute girl from Lisa, everything was perfect, recommend~ thank you Lisa.

8. I bought a LTF Lewi sleeping faceplate from Lisadragon. She was wonderful to deal with and it was a perfect, easy transaction! Communication was great, shipping was prompt, and the faceplate was very well packed! Thanks so much!

9. I bought a Puki Pong Pong from Lisa and she was a dream to buy from. She was communicative, let me know when she had to delay shipping due to work craziness. My Pong Pong arrived today, was packed wonderfully, and was perfectly how she described it to be in her sales post!