1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Lishe

May 27, 2006

1. Sold several pieces of clothing to Lishe and had a smooth transaction.

Thanks~

2. I bought my BW DES from Lishe early last year. She is a lovely person to deal with :D
      Many thanks
      Samantha :daisy

3. What a great transaction! I just sold a bjd to Lishe and she is terrific - superfast payment and really nice communication. Thank you!
      Melljay

4. I got a HM Muse from Lishe and it was an all-around perfect transaction. Thanks so much!!

5. I highly recommend buying from Lishe! I bought Lishe's SoulKid Limited Edition Yewon and received her in great shape! :) She did a wonderful packing job, Yewon arrived in her box as if I had ordered her from the company!! She also kept in great communication and was very accomadating to my needs- because of that I was able to get my first doll!!! :D I would buy from her again.

~kitty_mouse

6. Lishe adopted my very special Unoa Lusis and I'm glad she's gone to a great new "mom" ^__^

The whole process was super smooth and Lishe was very friendly and prompt with both communication and payment. Thank you again and I'm glad you're enjoying the new addition to your family!

7. Bought a mint Fer dress set from Lishe and couldn't be more pleased; it's a lovely outfit and Lishe was very easy to deal with. Thanks much!

8. I had the wonderful Trade transaction with Lishe. Quickly shipment, permanent contact, very nice person. Frankly I recommend! ^^ Thanks so much again <3

9. I bought a Sist kit 1.5 from Lishe and she let me do a short layaway on her and she shipped her right away. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. :)

Thank you so much for my new girl!

10. Lishe just purchased my Limited Rosen Lied Lime. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, kept in touch all the way through, and paid right away. I would happily sell to her any time!

Thanks for adopting Lime! :)

:daisy

11. Sold a doll to Lishe, super fast payment, and great communication throughout the whole transaction. Thank you so much for giving him a new home ^^

12. Bought a wig from Lishe, it arrived today! Wonderful communication, super fast shipping. Would do business again.

Please leave me feedback as well thanks~ =3

13. I bought a Rosen Lied Monday's Child from Lishe and had a wonderful experience. She is a kind and caring seller. Just lovely. Highly recommend!:)

14. I bought a wig from Lishe. She had great communication, and the wig arrived in great shape. She is a good person to buy from.

15. I bought a doll from Lishe.
      Great packaging, excellent communication!
      She's really reliable seller.
      Thank you so much for giving me the chance to adopt him. :)

16. I bought a Bluefairy MSD from Lishe, she had great communicate, there were no problems. Shipped promptly, and gave me a great deal. Thanks!

17. I bought a Lati Yellow cat dollie from Lishe. She was very nice and shipped quickly. My doll is perfect. Thanks for selling!!
      hugs
      melissa

18. Lishe purchased my darling Toppi. ^^ She has been an exemplary customer. Paid very fast and is good with communication. She has made the entire transaction pleasant and smooth for me. She let me know right away as well when the dolly arrived. :)

Hope you will love her. ^^ She is indeed special. Thank you very much!! A++

19. Lishe bought a souldoll from me and is an excellent buyer. Instant payment and smooth communication. Thank you very much!

20. Lishe participated in my second Leekeworld order and was a pleasure to deal with! :) Payments were made promptly and communication was well kept! I highly recommend her and wouldn't mind doing business with her again!!

:clover Thank you for participating in this group order!! :clover