1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Lishe

May 27, 2006

1. Just a wonderful person to deal with, constant communication and fast ship time. Thank you so much for the pleasant deal. I'll be back.

2. Lishe sold an AnotherSpace2 MSD outfit to me. It was a very fast, trouble-free transaction. The outfit arrived today in perfect condition. Thank you!:daisy

3. I bought a SoulDoll Amy from Lishe - and I can't say enough good things about her as a seller! Lishe has been absolutely wonderful to do business with! When a problem occurred with the customs she was so helpful and understanding, I can't thank her enough! Lishe is without a doubt one of the most lovely sellers I've done business with here on DOA.

Thank you soooo much! :D

4. I had a partial trade/bought a souldoll from Lishe. The doll arrived perfectly with extra goodies! :D I really enjoy doing business with Lishe. She shipped really quickly and the packaged arrived in 2 days. Communication was great, too! :) Thank you for a wonderful transaction. <3 :D

5. Lishe bought a Dollmore Tan MoMo from me, She was very comunitive, & Paid before she said she would! I highly recommend her here in the DoA Marketplace! Enjoy Lishe!!!:D

6. Lishe joined a Leeke World group order I ran.
      The communication was smooth and overall process went perfect. Recommended buyer!

Thank you. ^^

7. Lishe participated in my Dollmore GO. Great communication, fast payment and was an overall pleasure to work with. I'd gladly do business with Lishe again.

Thanks so much for making my GO run so smoothly.
      =^.^=

8. I bought a Suntan Momo from Lishe, great to work with (she let me do a split payment), fast shipping, Momo was very well packed and protected for her journey to my home. Several extras were also included to my surprise. Everything was great and would buy from again

9. Lishe participated in my sixth Pale Blossoms Glass Eyes group order and everything was just great. :D A pleasant transaction from start to finish.

:bcake:pcake Thankies!! :pcake:bcake

10. I purchased a Crobidoll Marie from Lishe on layaway and it was a great transaction! Lishe was a perfect seller, communicated well and I'm so thrilled to have have this doll. thank you! :)

11. I bought an Elfdoll Twiggy Yumi from Lishe . The doll was so super wrapped in and in excellent condition.
      Lishe is awesome ! : D I was superhappy with everything ! Thanks, again ^___^

12. Sold a Kaye Wiggs doll to Lishe. Great person to deal with fast payments and very friendly. Thanks for a great deal

13. I bought a Soom MD Winnie Dee ~ Afi from Lishe. :aheartbea The transaction was beyond wonderful. She was very patient with me and let me do a layaway. <3 Communication was great, and when I paid off my layaway earlier than I thought, she shipped her right away!

My Afi arrived about two days later, and she is an absolute gem. :D I adore her! Lishe packaged her very well, and everything is in pristine condition. She is so beautiful, and I feel so blessed to have her!

Thank you so much!

14. I bought a doll from Lishe. She is very patient with my layway and it was a pleasure to have transacted with her.
      Doll was very well packed and she shipped very fast after my payment was cleared.
      Thank you very much :)

15. Sold a blue Fwig to Lishe. Great communication, quick payment, and she let me know when it arrived. All in all a fantastic buyer. Thanks so much!

16. I sold a wig to Lishe and it is a wonderful transaction! I love to have another transaction with her in the near future!:D

17. Lishe bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when items arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

18. I recently purchased a Brava Bamicrony Emily from Lishe and the whole transaction went perfectly. She had great communication all throughout, shipped my girl quickly, described her perfectly and even sent me a goreous purple wig. The oll was packaged perfectly and she refunded me the extra money fromt he quoted shipping price becuase it was less. I would deal with her again anytime and highly recommend her. Thanks :)

19. Lishe is sooo awesome! I bought a toppi from her, she had been so patient with me, through the whole process and I had forgotten to leave an awesome feedback for her *smack head* thank you sooo much for Toppi, she is my love~