1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for littlepinkfaery

Feb 15, 2007

1. I purchased an elfdoll special K head from littlepinkfaery and the transaction was perfect! She allowed me to do a lay away and kept in contact with me the whole time. Thank you so much!

2. Did a great trade with littlepinkfairy, my eyes for her wig! :-) Transaction went smoothly and quickly, great communication! Thanks! Would gladly work with again!

3. I sold a St. Mina faceplate to littlepinkfaery, and she was a perfect buyer! She was so kind and patient, and paid promptly. Thank you for the great transaction, and for giving this girl a great new home! ^.^

4. LittlePinkFaery made a custom dred wig for me that I just love! She's a doll to work with, wonderful communication. I would order from her in a minute!

5. LittlePinkFaery made a wig on commission for me (well, my boyfriend) and was a really fantastic seller :) She went out of her way to ensure we got exactly what we wanted, and my super-picky boyfriend is thrilled with his boy's wig - can't think you enough! Top seller, would love to commission/buy from again ^_^

6. I recently purchased a doll from Littlepinkfaery- Cherishdoll Limited Alley ver2. Agreed to layaway terms and she was shipped out promptly after payment was completed. Arrived in less than a week excellent condition. I'm very happy to have taken this adorable little girl off her hands. :)

7. I wanted to add into my own feedback. Follow_the_wind ordered a pair of falls from me. Due to personal stress and issues, I forgot her order. when I went to do her order I realised i had no ordered in all the wool I needed. I offered her a full refund and a free pair of different falls.

I am presonally rather upset that I have let myself down here and hope to never repeat this.

8. I have bought a tiny Moona from lttle pink faery and despite her being quite ill at the time of the sale she kept me up to date and Moona arrived beautifully packed when LPF was feeling better.

Lovely and friendly and patient with anxiety ridden buyer!

9. littlepinkfairy bought a wig from me, great communication and super fast payer.

10. Littlepinkfaery was in my split for Soom MD Ai... she brought the tail and horns with magnets. What a pleasure it was to order with her! She's very friendly and always sent her payments fast.

Thank you so much Dear! I hope to deal together again in the future ;)

~Nina

11. I bought a Unoa hybrid and a dollfie dream of littlepinkfaery. She shipped the next day, and the dolls are perfect. Thank you so much! <3

12. I bought a Soom Rex from littlepinkfaery & I must say I am ecstatic with him! He came neatly packaged in his original box & papers. Thank you so much for letting me take care of him :)

13. I bought a Soom Topaz from littlepinkfaery. The entire transaction went so smoothly, she was so sweet and very prompt to reply, and held my hand as Parcelforce did its best to confuse the heck out of me. ^^;

Truly an excellent seller. <3

14. I purchased a SD-sized doll from littlepinkfaery and it was a perfect transaction.
      She's a lovely person to do business with, and responded very quickly to all my messages.
      Everything went very smoothly, doll was well packed, shipped quickly and arrived in great condition.

Thank you, littlepinkfaery! :D

15. I bought a Dollmore Ha Yarn Cho from littlepinkfaery on layaway. She was lovely to deal with throughout, posted the doll promptly and packed her carefully (with some amazing pillows!) and kept in touch on a regular basis. I'm very happy to recommend her with a big thumbs up! XD

Thank you very much :)