1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for littlesunnyray >^-^<

Jan 10, 2012

1. I traded a PukiFee face-plate with littlesunnyray. It was a perfect transaction and she was super nice to deal with. I can only give her my higest recomendations. I wouldn't hesitade to do bussiness with her again.

Thank you Sunny, I love my new PukiFee. :)

Dustbunnie

2. Littlesunnyray bought a Luts Kid Delf Bory Boy from me. It was a perfect transaction. Fast payment and very nice communication!
      I can definitely recommend her!

Thank you! :)

3. I sold a Leekeworld Julie head to littlesunnyray. Payment was quick, communication was prompt, and except for some delays on the postal service's behalf, everything went perfectly. She made sure to let me know when the head got there.
      Thank you so much for the transaction :)

4. Littlesunnyray bought my DDoll Little Elva body. Once again, she was wonderful to work with. Communication is more than perfect - she replies very quickly and is very sweet and friendly - she let me know when the body had arrived and she paid when she said she would. I highly recommend her!!

5. Littlesunnyray bought one Lia Dreaming doll from me and she was very kind and friendly!! Very fast payment!! She isla a great buyer!!
      Thanks a lot Sunny!!!!!

6. Littlesunnyray bought a doll from a German dealer so that I could buy it from her. I am SO happy she helped me get one of my dreamdolls. <3 The transaction was perfect and communication was more than wonderful. I'm happy to have Littlesunnyray as a dolly friend <3

7. Littlesunnyray purchased my MNF Woosoo head. Prompt payment and she's a sweetie :) She was a pleasure to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again! Thank you!!

8. What a lovely lady!!!!
      Really wonderful transaction. Welcome back any time!! xxx

9. Sunny bought a doll head from me. We had a very pleasant communication, and she is a very nice and patient person. She is a very lovely buyer and I would like to recommend her to every person. Thank you again, Sunny.

10. My friend Littlesunnyray bought a Withdoll Cathy head from me and the transaction was perfect. Hope to do business with you again <3

11. Sunny bought a LTF body from me. Communication was really friendly and she replied quickly. The payment was literally made the second we agreed on a price :D
      Very very great to deal with and I would recommend her to everyone.

12. I traded Soom Fantasy parts with littlesunnyray. She waited for me to purchase the doll from someone else on layaway, to then be able to trade. Thanks for your patience Sunny, I really appreciate it.
      The package was perfectly wrapped, the parts were in perfect condition, and she sent me quite a few little things from Germany! I loved it all, thanks :D
      I would recommend Sunny to anyone and would definitely do business with again!

13. I traded with littlesunnyray, my Daydream Coco fullset for her Iplehouse Lonnie. Everything went very smoothly. She was excellent and replied to my messages immediately, packaged everything well and was helpful throughout. I would recommend her to anyone, she was trustworthy and honest. Thank you for such a great trade!!

14. I bought partially traded older Rainy girl body from littlesunnyray for my pukifee : )

She was a really nice person to make business with. ^^ I got lots of pictures on request and she shipped/gave me the tracking code promptly (so early!) body was well packed and arrived safe and sound : )

I'd be happy to make business with her again ^^

THANK YOU <3

~Ren

15. Littlesunnyray bought a Feepl60 Chloe head from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived.
      Thank you so much for being patient with the little delay and thanks for a pleasant transaction! :)

16. I bought a head from littlesunnyray. The transaction went smoothly, shipped quickly, and the head was well-packed to avoid damage. Thanks for a great transaction :)

17. Positive! littlesunnyray is wonderful to work with and very friendly. Customs detained the poor Chiwoo until we proved that the package was a gift! Despite the delay littlesunnyray was cool as a cucumber! Thank you!!!!

18. I tradeed dolls with littlesunnyray and everything was perfect. She was really nice to talk to, posted on time, and packed everything good. Im happy with the doll condition and i also recieved a lovely Christmas gift.
      Thank you very much, and i hope to deal with you again <3

19. Littlesunnyray is a really nice and friendly person, she recently purchased a Tanpopo´s Volks Head from me and it was an overall excellent transaction. Highly recommended! Excellent buyer ^^

Thank you so much again for everything!!

20. I bought a Fairyland LittleFee Luna (OE) Faceplate from Sunny and I couldn't be happier! ~
      She kindly replied to all my PM's and shipped out my item very fast. I would definitely like
      to do business with her again! Thank you :)! ~