1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for littlesunnyray >^-^<

Jan 10, 2012

1. littlesunnyray bought a Volks YoSD body from me. Excellent communication and she also paid me promptly. I won't hesitate to deal with her again in the future! ^^

2. I've bought a doll body from littlesunnyray and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. :) The seller was cooperative, quick to communicate and notified me upon sending the item. I would love to deal with her again in the future!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

3. [h=1] littlesunnyray sold me a luts SDF Harmony head~ [/h]she was so sweet as she held her for me when i told her to wit and not bump the sales up! im soooo grateful :aheartbea:XD: such a sweet friendly person~
      i'd happily deal with her again~~ :hug:

4. I traded my MNF Siean Elf head for her MNF Kyle head. She is very kind, communication was great, shipment was very fast. It was a great marketplace experience, I really reccommend her. ^^ Thank you very much!

5. I bought a Littlefee sleeping faceplate from Littlesunnyray. Great communication, arrived in great condition. All round good experience.

6. littlesunnyray joined in my Fairyland order so I could reach the event items I wanted. She was always friendly and fast with communication, paid fast and was very patient throughout the whole transaction. She also let me know as soon as the items arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you very much :)

7. Littlesunnyray purchased a Rin head from me and the transaction was perfect from start to finish! She paid promptly, was clear in her communication and let me know just as soon as Rin arrived. I would definitely do business with her again. :))

8. I bought Supia Rosy head from littlesunnyray ^^
      She was very nice, very fast transaction and arrived in time!
      Highly recommended seller!
      Thank you very much!! *^v^*

9. I bought my Winking Ante FP from her, with layaway. It was supereasy, smooth and friendly. The FP came well packed, absolutely save. AND I got a dress as goodie! Thank you so, so much! I might come back next year, if that PukiPuki Cupid is not sold by then... ;)

10. I sold a doll to littlesunnyray.
      She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived (she even added a pic of her new look !)
      I'd definitely do business with her again in the future^^

11. littlesunnyray bought a tiny from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Friendly, good communication & fast payment. She also let me know when she received the package. I just love everything went so smooth. Excellent buyer, highly recommended!
      Thank you so much! :D

12. littlesunnyray bought a headback from me. She paid promptly and replied to PMs swiftly and friendly. She's a sweetheart to talk to and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! :aheartbea

13. I bought from littlesunnyray Loongsoul body. This is a very good seller, quickly sent the package and was very nice:-)

14. Sunny bought a SOOM Tuff head from me!
      She's very polite and friendly, fast payment and let me knew when the head arrived.
      Very smooth and pleasant transaction, would deal with her many times :)
      Thank you very much!

15. Littlesunnyray bought a minifee Risse head from me. Communication was always prompt and friendly and she paid very fast. Would definitely do business with her again!

16. Littlesunnyray bought my minifee boy body! She was lovely and swift in communicating, paid right away and let me know as soon as it had arrived! Thank you so much for another wonderful transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again! >u<

17. Littlesunnyray sold me a Minifee Juri 11 head. She is an excellent communicator - extremely sweet and patience as well! I had her waiting on and off for nearly three weeks because I had bank problems. I wouldn't hesitate to trust her again! :D She shipped on a friday and the package arrived the very next monday, unharmed and in excellent condition! She was even sweet enough to include various goodies. Thank you so much again Littlesunnyray! :aheartbea

18. Positive, as always! I love chatting with littlesunnyray! littlesunnyray bought a F60 head: the transaction was quick and smooth and littlesunnyray also PM'd me when the package arrived. We've mastered the art of German customs by now! :wiggle

19. I bought a Delf Lishe from littlesunnyray. It was a wonderful transaction, great communication, littlesunnyray is really kind and I loved dealing with her. She sent me several gifts which were absolutely awesome, the doll was really well packed and arrived really quick. So I guess this is a perfect transaction ^^ Thank you so much!

20. I purchased a LTF Bonnie faceplate from Sunny. She was very pleasant to deal with through the whole transaction, even when I made a little goof with the PayPal fees. Would definitely deal with her again.