1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for littlesunnyray >^-^<

Jan 10, 2012

1. Today I received Lati Green Coco from littlesunnyray and she is just what I wanted and expected! It was a great transaction and everything went smoothly. Coco was well packaged and shipping was quicker than I expected. Will keep watching her auctions for other great finds. :aheartbea

2. I replied to Littlesunnyray's WTB thread and sold her my Xagadoll - Ximigo. Communication where quick and got the payment very fast!
      We had a very lovely communication and I wish every transaction would be this smooth. Thanks again for adopting my little girl. I highly recommend her to everyone! :aheartbea

3. Littlesunnyray bought my Pukifee halloween faceplate. Lovely to deal with, quick payment and replies. Can't wait to see what you do with him :D

4. Sold a pair of shoes and eyes to her, as well 2 1/12 desk&chair sets. She paid fast but... She choosed uninsured shipping method, the desk&chair sets arrived broken but they where packaged like i received them once i bought them by myself a year ago, and they arrived safe, so it's a normal thought that the same package will work again. They should have arrived safe, it was enough (when i received them, they arrived save, same package, same condition of the desk/chair sets). So, it's not really my thought. If she had asked for a refund, and not demand like 'bäh, your fault, you, you, you, only your fault, blabla' maybe i had refund it, but not like this. Also, it's common that sometimes our post company treat even bubble-mails not... 'good', from time to time this happens, that's well-knowned. So, if someone buys something precious, choose insurance! Is this sooooooooooo hard to understand? Oh, please...
      Don't sell to her without insurance even the items are only a liiiiittle bit precious.

5. My feedback to her was:

"Bought again from Naraku-chan. Sadly this time I'm not happy. Bought a pair of shoes and eyes and 2 little school desks with chairs. Shoes and eyes are fine. Most of the desk and chair parts I got broken. It was a cheap shipment, but the little plastics aren't well packed, just a little plastic bag and a little cardboard on top and below. No bubble wrap or something to secure it. She said she got the desk sets the same way it it went fine with her, but that's not comparable with the package now, because they were broken. The advice I can hotglue it instead of throwing it away is not what I wanted to have. I wanted unbroken sets, that's what I bought. I don't get my money back because she says it's my fault, not choosing other shipment. I take it as learning, but I can recommend this at all."

Here are two little reference pics.
      https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-...MI/AAAAAAAAjzA/E3-UBUrO7uE/s800/IMG_3263a.jpg
      https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ZI/AAAAAAAAjy4/1YmPn4E4XWE/s800/IMG_3261a.jpg

Who already dealt with me knows, that I'm not this way. So please ignore it and ask the others. :cool:

6. Littlesunnyray bought a Pukifee body from me. Great transaction and communication as usual.

In respect of the issue above. I will not ship abroad without insurance as it is MY responsibility to make sure what I send arrives as I would expect it to.

7. Littlesunnyray bought a minifee mio head from me. The transaction couldn't be any better, great communication, thank you so much :)

8. Bought a LUTS Tiny Delf Dorothy head from Sunny. She arrived super well packaged with some cute bonus stuff to boot! Lovely transaction through and through.

9. Sunny bought my Leeke Arien head. She paid in full without delay and had really good communication. I would highly recommend her.

10. littlesunnyray sold me a Dollzone GuoGuo on layaway. Plans and communication went smoothly. I have received the doll expertly packaged with a lot of care and attention (and little treats). I would highly recommend this kind and friendly seller!

11. I bought a body from littlesunnyray and everything went perfect! She was an absolute delight to do business with, and she was super quick in shipping the body off, too! It arrived well packed and in perfect condition, so thank you once again <3 A very wonderful person to communicate with, I can definitely recommend her!

12. I'm very late in posting this! So sorry!

littlesunnyray sold a lovely little pukipuki Cupid 2 to me. Everything about the sale and our interaction went perfectly! She responded to messages quickly. The little pukipuki was packed with the most loving care and arrived quickly. I would recommend anyone to do business with her; she was fantastic! :D <3

13. Sunny bought a Supia Girl body from me and the transaction was *perfect*! Communication was wonderful and very lovely. She paid immediately after agreeing on buying the body and was an absolute dream to deal with. She let me know the moment the body arrived with her and I can highly recommend Sunny to everyone on DoA - she is highly reliable, very friendly and I would happily deal with her again.

:daisy Thank you SO much! :daisy

14. I bought an YOSD Tanpopo doll to her. The transaction was perfect, she´is so kind and patient! I recommend her 100%!!

15. Sunny bought an SDF girl body from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. Prompt replies and payment, she was very polite the entire time. I would love to have another transaction with her in the future. Two thumbs up! Thank you so much, Sunny!

16. I purchased a sweet Luts Yul girl through layaway from littlesunnyray. The transaction was perfect and littlesunnyray was very friendly and kind! I received the doll with extras, which was so very sweet, and packaged perfectly! Thank you so much! Excellent seller!

17. littlesunnyray bought a wig from me. They paid quickly and had good communication. I would highly recommend them. Thanks again!

18. littlesunnyray sold a Littlefee faceplate to me, and the transaction went very smoothly. She's quick to communicate, her messages are clear and she's quite friendly. The faceplate arrived quickly, packed up all snug and I couldn't be happier with this transaction. Highly recommended!

19. littlesunnyray bought a Crobidoll Heena head from me. It was smooth and pleasant transaction. She is friendly and a highly recommended buyer. Thank you so much!

20. Buying from my friend Littlesunnyray was a delight once again. ^^ I bougjt two Chicline faceplates from her and she was as wonderful as ever to work and communicate with. She shipped faster than lightning, the faceplates were extremely well wrapped and she even included a ew gifts <3. Thank you so much once more!! Extremely recommended.