1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Livdollcity

Dec 2, 2018

1. Livdollcity bought a SD boy suit from me after her last purchase not long ago! She came back after settling some bank issues as promised and the communication was flawless as usual. Would love to do business with her again. Thank you!

2. I sold a lot of yosd clothes to Livdollcity -- they were quick to respond and quite patient when I missed their initial message. I would not hesitate to sell to them again.

3. Livdollcity bought a pair of Luts shoes from me.
      It all went very smooth and quick with great communication and fast payment.
      She is also very nice and I recommend doing business with her! Thank you!

4. Livdollcity bought outfits from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and let me know as soon as the package arrived safely. I would be happy to sell to Livdollcity again.

Thank you very much!

5. Livdollcity bought a Luts black suit from me. She was kind and courteous with fast communication. The transaction went smoothly and she let me that the package arrived. I would sell to her again. Thank You so much.

6. Livdollcity have adopted Volks Lorina from me and I couldn't ask for more pleasant transaction. Great to talk to, and always responded promptly. I am glad Lorina went to great home! I would definitely recommend Livdollcity as a buyer!!! Thank you!!

7. I had a great transaction with Livdollcity
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Livdollcity adopted a Volks F16 head from me. She was a wonderful person to deal with; quick payment, friendly communication and she let me know as soon as she had received the parcel.
      I definitely recommend doing business with this lovely DOA member :chocoberry

9. Livdollcity bought 2 pairs of eyes and a pair of shoes over two transactions and both went smoothly. There was a little issue with paypal converting the payment currency but Livdollcity made effort to sort it out and I received the payment in USD as requested. Thanks for the great transactions!

10. Livdollcity purchased a MNF Celine from me and the transaction was awesome. I would sell to her again any time and highly recommend her as a buyer!!

11. I sold Livdollcity an SD Volks shirt and some Luts shoes. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better transaction! All communication was fast and friendly and payment was sent immediately. I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. Thank you very much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

12. Sold a Volks doll to Livdollcity, and the transaction was perfect.
      Very fast and pleasant to communicate with, paid instantly, and kept me updated when she received the doll.
      Thank you again :aheartbea

13. Livdollcity purchased a doll wig from me. The transaction was fuss free and she is very friendly and prompt with replies. Thanks for letting me know when the item arrived :D

14. A bit late for feedback but last month Livdollcity purchased a couple wigs from me. They let me know when they arrived and were a pleasure to do business with. Lovely buyer~ <3

15. Livdollcity bought a DZ Big Dipper from me! She was a great buyer, promptly paid, with fab communication. I would recommend highly!

16. Thank you for purchasing Akabara Studio cat Laura!
      Everything went just great!

17. Another perfect transaction with @Livdollcity ! All communication was fast and friendly, payment sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. Definitely recommend as a buyer and would welcome future transactions. Thanks again! Enjoy! :thumbup

18. livdollcity purchased an MSD F-20 head from me and the transaction was wonderful. Communications were quick and super friendly. She let me know when the head arrived and was quick to leave feedback. Everything and more I could ask from an amazing buyer! I highly recommend livdollcity!

19. Livdollcity bought a Volks Cristal from me and she was wonderful to work with. Worked out a layaway, paid deposit when she said, and paid her off sooner than expected. A+ communication and would have no problems working with her again.

20. Livdollcity was a great buyer that had smooth communication, fast payment. There was a small hiccup with our transaction due to canada post charging me more and Livdollcity was really understanding and paid extra for the shipping, really appreciate it.