1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lizzard

Dec 3, 2006

1. Bought a Luts Superman shirt from Lizzard and it came in wonderfully fast and packaged very well! Overall everything was excellent, wouldn't hesitate to buy from again! :)

2. I just purchase a "floating head" from Lizzard, she was very prompt, very clear with her communications, and just generally very very nice :-) Thanks so much! Becky

3. I had a brilliant transaction with Lizzard. My items arrived very quickly and well packed. Thanks again!

4. Lizzard is a fab seller! Shipped quickly, and the wig is in amazing condition.

Thanks so much!

5. I purchased some Ichigo Shine chinese robes from Lizzard. They arrived on time, near-mint condition, and well packed! A pleasure to deal with, as always~

6. Have done big transactions (bought a CP El with wonderful modifications and faceup by Likykoi) and small transactions (Volks group order) with Lizzard as well as buying multiple clothing items from her. Always a prompt, honest pleasure to work with her, so don't hesitate to buy or sell to this fantastic doll lover!

7. I bought Puki eyes and a wig from Lizzard! The stuff came really quickly - and was just as described - so shame on me for forgetting to leave feedback!

A great transaction all round...thanks so much!

Alicex

8. Lizzard participated in my latest 4D group order, and it was a great experience. Prompt payment, excellent communication, and just an all-around cool person. You're welcome back in my group orders anytime, enjoy your goodies!

9. Lizzard bought a Puki winking face from me, and was absolutely excellent to deal with. Extremely prompt payment, great communication, and very understanding all-around. Thanks for the pleasant transaction, Lizzard! :)

10. I bought a delf body from Lizzard, it arrived safely packed in perfect condition. Another problem free transaction, highly recommended seller.

11. I purchased an accessory (belt) from Lizzard. It was very easy, communication was good--no problems whatsoever, and it arrived very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again. :)

12. Sorry for the late feedback. :doh

I've bought a hairpin off Lizard. The transaction went well. Lizard always reply promptly to pm.

The hairpin arrived safety. Thanks Lizard! :)

13. She was on a group oder with me, she is so kind and very communicated, I really hope you can join me in other group order:)

14. Lizzard bought a Puki Strider outfit from me and was *Wonderful to deal with*, *Great Communication* & *Transaction*. *Thanks so much* :)

15. Lizz participated in my fairyland group order. Just great to work with!

16. Lizzard was a participant in my For My Doll group order and was a pleasure to deal with. :D She was very friendly, prompt with payments and kept up great communication. She even let me know in advance when she was going to be away in case I was late with sending invoices, which I really appreciated.

In short, everything went smoothly and I am very grateful for that.

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant! :clover

17. Lizzard bought a Puki outfit from me and was great to deal with, she's really polite and patient and sweet ^^

18. I bought some eyes from Lizzard. She was friendly and kept me informed. The eyes arrived quickly, well packed and in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again or to recommend her as a seller.

19. Recently purchased a gorgeous pair of eyes from Lizzard ~ It was an excellent transaction in all ways, perfect item, great communication, and fast, safe shipping! Thank you again!!! :)

best wishes,
      earth.spirits

20. Lizzard is delightful--I bought some NS Luts boy hands and they came looking brand new, perfectly packed and with a little book omake! It made my day:)