1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lizzard

Dec 3, 2006

1. I bought a breakaway head from Lizzard and it is AWESOME! Communication was great and she was very patient with me ^_^ THANK YOU!

2. Bought an SD sized Katana.
      Was shipped quickly and in excellent condition.
      Would buy from this seller again.

3. Lizzard sold a pair of ED silver albino eyes to me. They arrived today in perfect condition. It was a fast and trouble-free transaction. Friendly emails too! Thanks so much!:daisy

4. Bought a pair of Purussian Blue Mystics and it was a great transaction, prompt communication and shipping :) I'd definitely buy from her again ANYTIME.

5. I bought a pair of Puki hands from Lizzard.
      She's super friendly to deal with, and was sooooo efficient that she even shipped the item out on the same day!! The hands were very well packaged.

Thank you so much!

6. I bought a wig from Lizzard- her communication was great, kept me updated on when she recieved the payment and when it was shipped, and it got here safely (despite the hurricanes ravaging the country at the time :p ). And was well packed against the weather- so it was PERFECT! I can't thank you enough nor can i recommend higher. Would definately buy from again!

7. I bought a Dollheart MSD outfit from Lizzard! she's definitely a cool cat and very nice to deal with...communicative, pleasant, and ships items quickly! recommended!!!

8. Lizzard sold me a Heise uniform. She's all around awesome: Great communication, fast shipping, and a sweet person to deal with.

Would definitely recommend!

9. I purchased two sets of Puki hands from Lizzard, and they arrived perfectly packaged and very quickly. Thanks!

10. First time buying and couldn't be happier.

11. Have done multiple transactions with Lizzard. Just wonderful to deal with. Perfection!

12. Bought msd boots and a dollheart set from Lizzard, who was very pleasant to communicate with and the items arrived very quickly and just as described, so would definitely buy from again.

13. I purchased Luts jeans and a black turtleneck from her. They are great. She shipped them nicely and was very nice. Thanks.

14. Bought a volks Wig, it was absolutly beautiful, and well packaged arrived lightning fast. Thanks!

15. I bought a full Pukisha set and Strider outfit from Lizzard. She communicated extremely well and was very accommodating when I asked if I could add the shipment of the orders together.

She was great to deal with - thanks Lizzard!

16. a beautiful white SD jacket arrived from Lizzard, just a wonderful seller here I highly recommend Lizzard and would love to do business with again

: }

17. Lizzard was the perfect seller, flexible, reliable, with great communication. I'd definitely recommend any purchase!

-K

18. I bought puki victory hands from Lizzard.
      there was good comminucation and she was verry clear about shipping out.
      becouse of a wedding she could not ship out right away, but she shipped out at the day she told me she would, so there was no problem at all.
      the hands where packed really good, my girl is verry happy with them.
      I reccomend Lizzard as an reliable seller!

19. Bought a unicorn headdress from Lizzard. Arrived fast and in good condition. Thanks :)

20. Bought a sword from Lizzard. Was shipped fast, arrived in perfect condition.