1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lizzard

Dec 3, 2006

1. I ordered a Dollmore outfit off Lizzard from the Marketplace and it arrived super-fast and in great shape. A smooth transaction from beginning to end!

2. I bought some Mystic eyes from Lizzard and they were exactly as described and arrived very quickly. Definitely a great transaction.

3. I bought some lovely mystic eyes from Lizzard and she was quick to reply, very sweet, and quick with shipping ^___^ I would love to purchase from her again! ^_^ Plus the eyes were absolutely gorgeous and they arrived very quickly ^^ It was a wonderful, smooth transaction :)

4. ^^ Very nice to deal with and great communication, highly recommended!

5. I recently purchased eyes from Lizzard and would like to recommend her as a great seller - lovely eyes, prompt shipment, good communication - all-around good transaction and I would be happy to purchase from her again, anytime! :)

Kathi

6. Just purchased a gorgeous kimono set from Lizzard ~ I'm very pleased with this perfect transaction, and highly recommend! :chocoberry:whitetruffle:truffle

Thank you and best wishes,
      earth.spirits

7. Bought an MSD Luts wig from Lizzard. It arrived superfast and in super wonderful condition. I love it and so does my little boy. Communication was great and Lizzard was so nice and helpful. Thank you so much! Would definitely buy from again. ^_^

8. I bought two pairs of gorgeous eyes from Lizzard for such a fantastic price! My experience with this seller was very smooth, and I received the items via mail very quickly. I would definitely do business with this seller again if given the opportunity! :aheartbea

9. Fantastic transaction with Lizzard from whom I purchased a kimono. Communication was excellent and the kimono was well packaged and shipped quickly. A great experience. Thanks!

10. I purchased a pair of 18mm Purusian blue urethane eyes from Lizzard. They arrived super fast and in perfect condition! Lizzard was very easy to communicate with. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect transaction. Thanks Lizzard! :)

11. I bought Lizzard's puki. Shipping was quick, contact was fabulous would buy from again. <3.

12. Lizard bought a clothing set from me, was great with communication and quick with payment, lovely to deal with. Thanks!

13. Lizzard bought a pair of DP jeans from me.She was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~and make a very quickly payment~~a nice communication~Thank you very much. ^3^

14. Lizz was in a group order I ran for Luts. She responsed to PM quickly and sent in payments promptly. It was a pleasure to work with her^^
      Thank you for joining the GO!:chocoberry

15. I bought a nifty shirt and a beautiful wig from Lizz. The parcel arrived safely and swiftly but I was disappointed that it did not smell like bacon. She specifically stated that she was eating a salad with Bacos right next to the parcel, but there was no residual bacon yumminess. Perhaps I will have better luck next time, since I surely will not hesitate to buy from her again. ;)

16. I would offer my apologies to St. James for the lack of bacon chips on her limited Volks wig, but I clearly stated in a PM that I only provide bacon upon request. I have screenshots to prove it. I WILL RUIN YOU, ST. JAMES! ;)

17. Bought a broken time piece from Lizzard and she was absolutely wonderful, couldn't have asked for better seller. Very quick with emails and shipping everything out. Thanks a million

18. I bought a pair of Gumdrop eyes from Lizzard, and it was a great transaction! Quick shipping, friendly communication, and the eyes were as described. :daisy

19. I bought a CP JuryA (Elf Moon) blank head from Lizzard and not only was it ridiculously cheap, it was packed to perfection and came 2 days after it went into the post. If only all dollie transactions went so smoothly! Of course I would buy or sell anytime again from Lizzard, and she makes me laugh :)
      (And she does not store her items anywhere nuclear waste. In fact looking at this head I think it was stored in one of those "clean rooms" they keep satellites in.)

20. I traded a pair of eyes with Lizzard and everything went perfectly! thanks again for another great transaction! ^-^