1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lizzard

Dec 3, 2006

1. Lizzard purchased a pair of shoes from me. She was great to deal with, paid quickly and communicated through-out the entire process.

2. Purchased a wig from Lizzard. It arrived lightning fast. The wig is a lot more prettier in person and in perfect condition! Not to forget shes a great person to do business with! Would definitely recommend her. :)

3. I bought a Type 3 delf body from Lizzard. He shipped quickly, was very well-packed and arrived exactly as descibed. 'Excellent transaction all around.

4. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a pair of SD black boots from Lizzard. Great communication, fast shipping, and good price! I recommend Lizzard as seller and would gladly deal with them again! Thank you! :D

5. I purchased a lavender Leeke wig from Lizzard, it arrived fast and was in perfect condition! thank you for such a smooth transaction!

6. I ordered shoes from Lizzard. Shipping was fast and transaction was smooth. Thank you!!

7. I bought a dollheart shirt from Lizzard, and the transaction when perfectly! She's wonderful to work with, and very patient. ^_^ Thank you so much Lizzard!

8. Bought an SD outfit and it was great quality, shipped fast and well packaged, exactly as described. I'm very satisified and would do business again with Lizzard

9. I just purchased a pair of Dollheart shoes from Lizzard and not only did she ship quickly but her communication was wonderful. Would purchase from her again in a second. Thank you Lizzard!

10. Lizzard sold me a lovely pair of dollheart pants from the kory set, shipping was fast and Lizzard couldn't of been a nicer seller.. A perfect transaction : ) I would so buy from again anytime.

11. Purchased an outfit from Lizzard and shipping was spectacularly fast and communications were great! Count one more awesome transaction, and lots of happiness. :fangirl:

12. Bought a shirt from her; she was great to deal with, shipped promptly and packed it wonderfully, even with tissue in the long sleeves. I'd love to buy from her again.

13. Lizzard joined my recent Luts GO and was excellent to work with! She was very friendly in all of our talks, responded promptly to invoices and PM's, and let me know when her items arrived. I would gladly recommend her to anyone for buying and selling :D. She helped to make my first GO a grand success!

14. Thanks so much Lizzard for the wonderful Pinstripe Set! Fast shipping and great communication.

15. I bought SOOM Bygg and stuff from Lizzard. Everything went great. Commynication was super-friendly and shipment was fast. Thank you soooo much for Bygg^^

16. Having just completed an absolutely excellent all around transaction with Lizzard for my purchase of an FCS F-40 SD13 Boy, I must say this seller handles everything in a total professional manner.

Thank You so much!

17. I bought a clothes set from Lizzard and everything was perfect! The items were in flawless condition, well packed and arrived quickly. Thanks, Lizzard! :D

18. I purchased an outfit from Lizzard and it came in great condition. The transaction was smooth and the package was shipped out fast and packed well. ^__^ She had great communication throughout and I'd definitely do business with her again.

19. Purchased a DD Yoko from Lizzard on layaway and she arrived today. One of the best transactions I have ever had!

Communication and service was beyond excellent. Yoko is better than described and I would love to do business with Lizzard again anytime. Highly, highly HIGHLY recommended.

20. I know this is an unusual thing to post on someone's feedback thread, but given that her account is still here and there is no visible indication of this here I'm going to say it:

Lizzard passed away nearly a year ago, in December of 2015.

If anyone tries to buy or trade outside of DoA and claims to be her - I wish it was possible, but it is not.

Mods, if you feel this post isn't feedback please feel free to delete it. I did a double-take when I was looking at my own profile just now and noticed that Lizzard is still listed as someone I'm following, so, just in case anyone here tries to contact her and wonders why there is no response... sadly, that is why. :sorry