1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LKJ!

Jun 25, 2007

1. LKJ bought a Yo-SD outfit from me, lovely person to deal with and paid straight away, thanks:)

2. LKJ bought some shoes from me and was a proper love. She paid right away, she let me know when they arrived and she was a delight in every way.

Thank you, LKJ~!

3. I sold my Beryl to LKJ, and it was a completely pleasant experience. I highly recommend her, and would happily buy or sell from her again!

4. LKJ purchased some clothes from me ^^ The transaction went very smooth and she's great in communication! :)

5. LKJ is a great buyer that I would recommend selling to! Good communication and quick payment. Thank you! ^_^

6. LJ Baught some yo sized clothes from me! Great buyer with prompt payment!

7. LKJ participated in my GO. Great transcation with prompt payment, thank you so much!

8. LKJ bought a Gretel head from me -- was a hassle free transaction :)

9. Lovely buyer to deal with..patient, friendly and funny.

Thank you so much~

10. LKJ bought a kimono from me, smooth quick transaction ^^

11. LKJ is a wonderful buyer. She bought 2 shirts from us, paid quickly and is such a sweetie to deal with. Thanks again!!

12. lkj commissioned some wigs from me and was a real pleasure to deal with - wouldn't hesitate to work with again ^^

13. LKJ bought a Gretel head from me - she was great to deal with - highly recommended :) :) :)

14. I just participated in a group order run by LKJ!
      Everthing was perfect with such good communication and very helpful in getting the MSC to me.
      Fantastic:aheartbea:aheartbea

15. LKJ bought a pair of eyes from me. Paid quickly and good communication. Very nice person to have a transaction with. Thank you! :)

16. LKJ bought a dollmore carry bag from me. She's a wonderful person to deal with! Highly recommended! ;]

17. LKJ participated in my Glass Eyes group order and the transaction was great! She was very understanding when several eyes were excluded from the order, including hers and I appreciate that. :) Prompt payments and great communication, she was a pleasure to deal with and I would do business with her again anytime!! :) Enjoy your new eyes!

:clover Thank you for being such a lovely participant in one of my group orders!! :clover

18. LJK commissioned outfit from me. She was very quick with responses and payment! Thanks :)

19. lkj commissioned some wigs from me and was a real pleasure to work with - a great transaction ^^

20. LKJ bought several clothing items from me recently. She paid promptly after confirmation, and was very friendly throughout the transaction. I'd definitely recommend her to everyone :D Thank you once again!