1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lmochi

Jan 25, 2009

1. I was in the glass eye GO as well, and ordered 6 pairs of eyes in various colours/sizes. It was a very smoothly run GO, and the eyes are great quality. Very nicely shipped, also. Thank you! :)

2. I was part of the glass-eye GO (It was also my first go). The order went smoothly, everything was very organized. The eyes themselves were extremely clear and of beautiful quality. lmochi was very friendly as well and the eyes were shipped very quickly. The experience has given me confidence to participate in more GOs now! :lol:

3. I participated in Glass Eyes GO! with lmochi .She had great communications and so organized.
      Shiping was fast too.

Thank you so much Imochi.

Nice to due business with you

4. Imochi ran a glass eye GO. It was a huge GO, many, many participants who each ordered many, many sets of eyes.

Imochi handled all the orders, all the payments, the order with the company, received the order, sorted it, mailed it out to each particpant -- whew! I know that it was a tremendous amount of work.

Everything was done in an organized and timely manner. I really appreciate all the effort, and my kiddies are very happy with their new eyes!

I would gladly enter into another GO with Imochi any time.

Nancy Maya

5. I participated in a Glass Eye GO run by Imochi, and even though it was a massive order I thought she did really well! Everyone was always updated on the status of the order and I got my eyes very quickly. Thank you! :)

6. Like many other members I participated in a Glass Eye GO run by Imochi. It was a great experience. She was prompt with her replys, and the eyes arrived in perfect, beautiful condition. An excellent job considering the number of eyes she had to condent with. Would happily join another G.O. run by her...highly recommended.

- ShadowHawke -

7. I was in the glass eye GO run by Imochi as well, and ordered 6 pairs of eyes in various colours. It was a very smoothly run GO, and the eyes arrived in perfect, beautiful condition. Would happily join another G.O. run by her too... Thank you so much Imochi :)

8. Joined in on Imochi's Glass eye group order, the whole deal went by perfectly. Thanks!

9. I was Imochi's eye GO and it went very well!!! Imochi kept us up to date and well informed. Was great to work with! Got my eyes immediately! :3 Thanks so much!

10. I took part in a group order Imochi held for glass eyes. Everything went smoothly, everyone was kept updated on a regular basis and once the order had arrived, the eyes were shipped out without any delays.

I'm very happy with the eyes, and also extremely satisfied with how Imochi ran the group order. I would definitely join again, if she decides to run another one :)

11. as many others, I took part in the huge GO for glass eyes lmochi ran. communication with her was great, she always kept us informed and shipped the eyes right away.

I got my pairs and everything is perfect :) I wouldn't doubt to join again if she runs another order

thanks!

12. I'm also here to leave positive feedback for the glass eyes group order. It was positively HUGE and she handled it very well.

13. i was also part of the glass eye GO i think she said it was her first but she did a GREAT job even when things went a little topsi on her she got everyone straightend out no problem. GOOD JOB!

14. And I too was part of the glass eye GO :) Imochi was absolutely wonderful to deal with and I'm definitely happy I participated. I do sincerely recommend Imochi and would definitely come back myself as well.

15. Part of Imochi's glass eye GO, as well. It was my first GO experience, and Imochi made certain it ran very smoothly!! Imochi is highly recommended!

16. Sold 5 customized handmade furwigs to lmochi. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

17. I participated in a large Glass Eyes GO run by Imochi. Very professional, organized, courteous and prompt. She was always on top of updates which I appreciated a lot. Shipping to Canada was fast and everything arrived safely. Very glad to have participated. I highly recommend Imochi's services :). A++++ GO-er!

18. Imochi ran the $8 Glass Eye G.O... She was very professional, helpful and kind, despite how difficult the entire thing was. On my half, everything that could have possibly gone wrong, went wrong. I will not join another large-scale G.O. ever again. This is NOT her fault, she did whatever she could to make things right for me.

Thanks, Imochi.

19. Joined Imochi's Glass Eyes group order. She was very professional and always polite. I bought three pairs but had a problem with one (not her fault). She was informative and dealt with the whole situation perfectly. Even with the problem I am completely satisfied. She made the whole experience very pleasant. I would definitely join another group order from her.
      Thank you so much!

20. I was in the glass eyes order. She was very professional and efficient, and I received everything I asked for in a VERY timely fashion with no problems at all. Thank you!!