1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lmochi

Jan 25, 2009

1. Bought a pair of 8mm eyes from Imochi. Great communication, quick shipping. Wonderful seller!

2. I bought a SD girl outfit from Imochi. The communication was great and the shipping super fast! She's a wonderful seller!
      Thank you!

3. I did a trade/sell with Janet and everything went smooth as can be. I would definitely trade, buy or sell with her again. Very nice communications too. A pleasure!

Jay

4. Participated in Imochi's glass eye group order, very happy with the product and Imochi follows through on everything, was an incredible order for her with over 200 odd pairs of eyes to sort through! Job well done.

5. Heyy

I took part in her glass eye GO and it was absolutely fabulous <33 definitely one of the nicest GO i have joined
      She replied to PMs quickly and never failed to update me with information about the GO
      The glass eyes arrived quickly and were in perfect condition, even if there were a missing pair that was quickly replaced and was also shipped to me free

Definitely Top Recommendation ^^

6. got a pair of glass eyes and they are perfect!
      thank you*

7. I bought a white SD blouse from Imochi. The transaction went smoothly and she communicated throughout the whole process. The item shipped quickly.

8. I bought a Soom Gem Body from Imochi and it arrived very well packed and in great condition for second hand. It also arrived way sooner than I expected especially for an international transaction.

9. lmochi sold me a Namu head and some glass eyes. She was very quick to get back to me (although she had been away from DoA for a few days between when I first contacted her and when I heard back), and communication was very good and friendly. She shipped quickly and the head has arrived safely. Thank you :)

10. Purchased 5 pairs of glass eyes from Imochi. She was very pleasant and everything arrived quick and well packed. 5 stars transaction :) Thanks

11. I bought some 16mm glass eyes from Imochi. It was a fast and easy transaction. She shipped them immediately and kept me updated. Thank you so much, they're beautiful eyes!

12. I bought two pairs of glass eyes from Imochi - they are beautiful !! Imochi shipped really quickly and they arrived well packaged - I would highly recommend Imochi to anyone XXX

13. I bought a Bee-A body from Imochi and everything was great!

~Ellen

14. Purchased 2 more pairs of glass eyes from lmochi. As always, it was a pleasant transaction. Thanks again.

15. I purchased a head from Imochi, and she was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, and lightning-fast shipment. Thank you so much!

16. I have I body that I bought from her and she has been very nice, responsable, good comunicating, and the body has been just like she descrived it. Thank you!

Very recomendable

17. i bought two pairs of eyes from Imochi and everything went great!!!!

18. Thank you so much for doing business with me! The eyes I bought were well wrapped and amazing! I appreciate it!

19. i bought some glass eyes from imochi, and the transaction was as smooth as un-crunchy peanut butter. they arrived quickly and safely, and the pictures definitely did NOT do them justice! they are so beautiful and in perfect condition. i would definitely buy from her again! :D
      thanks~

20. *Positive feedback for lmochi*

She did an AMAZING faceup for my Dragondoll Ying. It looks exacly how I wanted it to. Her work is really wonderful & I hope she'll work on my dolls again.