1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Loagaeth

May 7, 2008

1. Loagaeth bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

2. purchased a SD wig from her. very smooth transaction. highly recommended!! will def buy from again!

thanks!

3. Loagaeth bought jeans from me. Smooth transcation with good communication and prompt payment, thanks!

4. I sold a head to Loagaeth, very friendly to do business with and everything went smoothly!

5. Did an awesome trade with Loagaeth~! She was patient and quick to reply to PM's :D Would love to do business with again ^^

6. Lead a group order that Loagaeth participated in. Was very kind and patient with me. Thanks so much!

7. I sold some eyes to Loagaeth. She was very friendly and quick with her payment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so much!

8. Loagaeth bought sweaters from me, she is well communicate~~Thanks so much!

9. Loagaeth joined my Leeke order and was very nice to work with. She paid quickly and was friendly! Highly recommended and would love to do business with again! ^^ Thanks!

10. I sold a lace bolero to Loagaeth. Communication was quick and clear, and payment sent quickly! Thank you so much!

11. I bought a pair of DoI pants from Loagaeth. The transaction was smooth all the way through! Would do business again in a heartbeat! :)

12. bought a brand new Dollheart dress from Loagaeth, and it arrived super fast and perfect! I couldn't be happier!

13. I bought a set of 70cm robes and she was very sweet and helpful. The package arrived safely in no time! Great communication and a perfect transaction!:)

14. I bought a Dream of Doll Luke from Loagaeth via a three month layaway.
      She graciously accepted my layaway request and was very understanding when it came to another doll purchase.
      She was easy to communicate with and fun to talk to.

I highly recommend her and look forward to working with her again.

15. I bought some clothes to Loagaeth for my Hound, she's a very kind woman answering very quickly to my questions, this transaction was really a pleasure for me, thank you !

16. I purchased a pair of doll shoes and a hoodie from Loagaeth; this transaction was very easy. The items were in perfect condition, just as described, packaged very well, and she shipped them very quickly. She maintained excellent communication throughout the transaction. I rate her an A+!

17. Loagaeth participated in my Dollmore group order, and everything went smoothly. She was friendly, had great communication, and was overall lovely to deal with. Thank you!

18. I bought two outfits from Loagaeth. She was very kind and didn't mind putting them on hold for a few days. :3 Great communication and shipped quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

Thank you~!

19. Loagaeth participated in my SOOM group order.
      She was nice to work with. She was very patient and everything ended up nicely!!
      Thank you for bringing me this great experience!

20. Received a face-up for my B-el from Loagaeth. Painless transaction! I love my boy's face.

[​IMG]

And even though he appears to be flipping off the camera, he loves his face too. ^_^ Thanks so much! Would definitely do business with again.