1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Loagaeth

May 7, 2008

1. Loagaeth purchased Bianka's BTSSB Dress Set from me. Paid quickly and was very nice to deal with. thank you.;)

2. Loagaeth was in my Crobidoll GO and paid promptly, was really friendly and great communication. hope we can be in another GO sometime :)

3. Just had a great transaction with Loagaeth. Fast communication and shipping!
      Thank you.

4. Sold a wig to Loagaeth and in the process had a nice conversation too! Ha ha. Thanks so much for your business. Hope you'll enjoy your new 'do :)

5. Loagaeth participated in my Leekeworld group order. Very friendly to deal with and timely payment. Thank you again!

6. I had a wonderful transaction with Loagaeth.... She bought my School-C head. She paid promptly and communication was very friendly. She let me know when it arrived and posted feedback promptly.
      Thank you...!

7. The Commodore participated in my GO. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

8. I sold a R. Heliot head to Loagaeth. Very friendly in all PMs :) Payment sent quick and let me know when item arrived safely. I hope you love your new head!!

9. Loagaeth participated in my fourth For My Doll group order and everything went through smoothly! Payments = prompt and communication = excellent, which makes for nothing short of a fantabulous transaction! :D

:clover Thankies! ^^ :clover

10. I commissioned Loagaeth to paint my Soom Glati's demon parts (horns, wings, furry legs and hooves). First of all she was incredibly patient. I wanted to commission her back in April, but my Glati didn't show up until July.

Second, the work she does is absolutly amazing! I gave her a pretty vague description (basic colors and theme) and she just blew. My. Mind. The detailing she puts into her blushing is freaking awesome. The pictures she has in her commission thread just don't do it justice. And she finished the whole thing in a week and shipped them straight back.

If you're reading this go commission her. Now. I'm watching!

11. This member participated in my GO! and made prompt payments. Highly recommended.

12. Loagaeth joined a GO of mine and asked to add to her order, leeke messed it up, making me an unnecessary middle man x.x

she was very understanding when i had told her what had happened, she's very pleasent to work with and i would love to again ^^

13. Another successful transaction with Loagaeth, thanks!

14. I Just Bought A Beautiful Glamour Wig From Loagaeth..i Love It...shes Very Freindly And Sent The Wig Right Out..very Nice...thanks

15. I had just recieved Glorydoll Karin from Loagaeth...I can't believe how fast it arrived..thank you!! This was a fabulous transaction and great and friendly communication as well! Many Thanks :)

16. I bought a nice Jpop SD size wig from Loagaeth. She sent it out very promptly, and it arrived in great condition, just as pictured. Thanks!

17. :fangirl: Sold some clothes to Loagaeth a few days ago - great to do business with. Had super communication, which I really love.

Thanks again, so much.

Joanie

18. Loagaeth took part to a split I was organising. She's been pretty patient and understanding, we had a very smooth communication, and everything went alright. I couldn't recommend her more, she's an honest person !

19. Loagaeth participated in a split I ran and she was a very prompt payer and easy to work with. Great splitter!

20. Loagaeth joined my leeke go, after the mix up everything went smoothly and her other items came in as expected. again paid shipping promptly and notified me as soon as she got it.

thank you ^^