1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LordHelmet

Apr 22, 2008

1. Bought two of LordHelmet's adorable animal charms! I love them! Great seller!

2. Lord Helmet purchased a rement room box from me and was an excellent buyer!! Paid super fast and was incredibly patient!! I highly recommend her! :)

3. Lordhelmet and I did a trade. I made her a custom outfit for one of her dolls and she traded me a Tinybear BonBon doll. The transaction was very smooth. She is the best to work with. I had so much fun making your outfit!!

4. Very good buyer, did a layaway with me and paid on time. Fast feeback from her all good :)

5. did a split with her and it went great - really nice to work with!

6. I commissioned some animal charms from her and I even got her sea horse in a charm!
      They are very nice... joining my mini stuff collection. *ususal stuff-nice to deal with, sent photos for approval. Would buy from again.

*I hope this isn't a duplicate posting; could find one by me.

7. Bought a pair of eyes from me and paid promptly. Thanks!

8. I've sold some Delf hands to LordHelmet.
      Nice and easy transaction. Good communication, fast payment. Perfect ! :)
      Thanks a lot !

9. Bought a Soom Euclase from LordHelmet.
      Great communication, fast shipment and it was packaged beautifully.
      Amazing seller, would definately buy from again! :D

10. Sold a Duke Lio to LordHelmet. Couldn't ask for a better buyer. Easy, clear and prompt communication. Would absolutely do business with again.

11. I sold a shirt and some shoes to LordHelmet. She was great to work with--friendly, paid promptly, and let me know when her items arrived (which I really appreciate). It was a great marketplace experience. Thank you so much!

12. LordHelmet bought an SD Shirt from me and was wonderful to do business with! Was great to talk with through the transaction and paid immediately! Would definitely do business with again!! Thanks!

13. LordHelmet purchased an outfit set from me--she paid when she said she would and was very nice to deal with. Thanks again~ :)

14. LordHelmet purchased a wig from me. The transaction was perfect, payment arrived very quickly and communication was fantastic. Thanks!!! :fangirl:

15. lordhelmet bought a wig from me, she was very nice and quick with her payment. i would recommend her as a buyer.

16. I had an excellent transaction with LordHelmet.
      She purchased a Pipos outfit set from me, paid immediately and was polite the whole time.
      Would be happy to deal with again.

Thank you!

17. LordHelmet bought a doll from me, and she was nice through the whole process. Easy to get in contact with and, well.. GREAT buyer ^^

Thanks for a great transaction.

A+++ buyer

18. LordHelmet participated in my and NeuroticSouthpaw's Soom Amber split. She was wonderful to work with, and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again ^^

Thanks again for being in our split! <3

19. LordHelmut just bought an OOAK steampunk outfit from me and she was a great buyer. The transaction was very smooth and pleasant thanks to her excellent and courteous communication.

Thanks again!

20. LordHelmet has bought a set of MSD outfit from me~
      Smooth transaction, good communnication~