1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LordHelmet

Apr 22, 2008

1. LordHelmet bought a head from me on layaway. Every installment was paid on time and she informed me when the head arrived. I'm very happy with the transaction. Thank you!

2. LordHelmet purchased a Dollheart outfit from me-she was friendly, great with communication and paid on time :) Thanks so much!

3. LordHelmet purchased a pair of LUTS SSDelf shoes from me. Friendly, prompt payment, a smooth transaction and a delight to to business with. Thank you!

4. SUPER POSITIVE!! :D

I traded my Dollmore Mio boy for her Soom MD Glati. Communication during all the transaction was nice, fast and excellent. She was on time with shipping and everything went fantastic. The doll arrived to me in perfect conditions, just as described and so well wrapped.

It has been a wonderful trading time. I highly recommend LordHelmet!! Thanks!!

5. LordHelmet purchased two Souldoll outfits from me. Once again, a pleasure to do business with. An all-around wonderful buyer! Thanks so much!

6. LordHelmet commissioned some clothes from me, she was patient with me even through the commission took me a little while to complete, wouldn't mind doing businesses with her again c:

7. I am le slow feedbacker. :kitty2

LordHelmet purchased a Pipos Grunchy Baha fullset from me on a one-month layaway. She paid the layaway off exactly as promised in precisely one month and was understanding when I lost internet connection at the end of our transaction and I didn't let her know till the day he actually arrived in her city that he had been shipped. xD (He was shipped promptly, I just couldn't let her know quite so promptly...)

LordHelmet is an excellent buyer and an asset to the Den of Angels Marketplace. :)

8. LordHelmet bought some eyes from me. It was a great transaction. Thank you!

Positive!

9. I sold LordHelmet a pair of Volks DD eyes. The entire transaction was flawless and she let me know as soon as the she received the eyes. Thanks a lot!

10. LordHelmet bought a CCC Deer Faith from me. Polite, friendly, paid promptly, and let me know the doll got there safely. Thank you!

11. LordHelmet purchased my Dollmore Banji on a short layaway. Payment was right on time if not early. Communication was really great. A pleasure, and wonderful transaction. Thank you V!

12. I sold LordHelmet a Dollheart Fer. The communication was great and payment was super fast. It was a wonderful transaction! POSITIVE! :) Thank you!

13. Great transaction with Lord Helmet. Ombre is living happily with her.

14. LordHelmet bought a CreamSoda Lily from me on layaway, and everything went perfectly. Friendly communication and timely payments. I would be happy to deal with LordHelmet again anytime! :)

15. I sold an SQ Labs Chibi Moe boy to LordHelmet on layaway. The payments were prompt, as were the communications. A very excellent transaction. Thank you so much!