1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LordJestocost!

Apr 4, 2007

1. participated in a split with lordjestocost - items were as promised and packaged well ^^ communication was a little sparse in my opinion, but still wouldn't hesitate to buy from again

2. This seller answer my WTB a braided wig for my doll. I got my wig in and it just as the seller said. I highly recomend them fast at getting back to pm's and quick shippment and well packaged ( hair nets are a win in my book :lol:). 5 stars.

3. I commissioned LordJestocost for some distressed jeans!

Communication and customer service was excellent--he did everything he can to update me on the status of my order and was straighforward to me when he needed more time.

I received the jeans and they look much much better in person!

Highly recommended~ :D

4. i ordered some trousers on 02-27-2008 and they never came i have gotten a nice pm on the 03-30-2008 saying that they would send replacments as the first lot did not arrive....i have heard no more from them and still have not recived them :(

5. I didn't know, I'm sorry! I'll shoot you a PM and we can see what I need to do to get you your pants or a refund.

6. got the pm hope this gets sorted soon thank you very much :)

7. i just recived two pairs of stunning trousers and am very pleased with the out come dispite our fight with the post to get them here, thanks for being a wonderful seller who is very understanding. a pleasure to deal with thanks again!

8. I bought three pairs of pants from lordjestocost and while we had some minor mix-ups concerning their shipping, things were sorted out and they were always very friendly and responsive to my pms.

9. I commissioned a full set dr who costume for a mnf, it was a little slow in coming but the quality of it made it worth the wait. Communication was at times delayed but always returned and over all good transaction. The wait was worth it in the quality and spot on design. Thank you!

10. Bought some pants - they took a little while to ship and there was a problem with sizing but that was sorted before they were sent to me - and the quality of the sewing made the wait worth it! So overall, a great transaction, thanks!

11. I commissioned LordJestocost for a pair of jeans, and they are perfect! :D The color is just right, the quality is very very nice, and they fit great even though she didn't have the type of doll they were for.

Thank you!! :)

12. LordJestocost did a mini skirt i commissioned for my boy <3

We both love it very much!
      its fantastic!!

13. Reserved for future feedback.

14. I just recieved a suit that I had commissioned from lordjestocost and it is absolutely fabulous!! It fits excelently and the details are so acurate and perfectly scaled! I am in awe of the craftsmanship that went into it! It took a while to finally get in to my hands but it was definately worth the wait!! :fangirl:

15. commisisions some pants and they were exactly as i commissioned. Good seller :)

16. I commissioned a Sweeney Todd outfit from Lordjestocost, and couldn't be more satisfied. The craftsmanship on this outfit is phenominal!! The attention to detail is beyond amazing! It's everything I wanted and so very much more!! Lordjestocost was a PLEASURE to work with, and always answered my messages! Thank you so much again!!! ^_^ I would HIGHLY recommend Lordjestocost to EVERYONE here on DOA. I know I will definitely be going back for further commissions. ;D

(quick pics before I head off to work.. sorry for the lack of background and poor pictures.)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. Did a partial trade for a pair of pants and woow, they are awesome! Thanks so much! <3

18. Since I cannot edit my original place-holder (d'oh!), here goes with a new one.

Glancing through a dictionary this morning I noticed the definition for Trench-Coat was a a picture of the black-leather-full-monty of a coat which recently arrived for one of my lads.

Perfect fit. Perfect size. Perfect style.

The quality of workmaship and materials is staggering for the price which was charged. I do not think it is physically possible for me to be happier.

There we go, I think that counts as vaguely positive feedback.

19. Ordered PVC Hound pants from LordJestocost! Communication was great, transaction smooth and shipping fast!
      The pants are of superior quality and fit my boy perfectly!!!
      Thank you!

20. Ordered a pair of leather pants and a button down shirt. First pants didn't fit my doll, which was my fault because I should have provided measurements. Sent me a new pair quickly for free. They fit my boy perfectly. Well made clothing! Will definitely order from again! Thank you again so much!