1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LordJestocost!

Apr 4, 2007

1. i commissioned some shirts from Lordjestocost, and even though there was some shipping trouble (not his fault!) everything has arrived well-made and well-packaged, and fits my slim mini boy beautifully. he even sent me an extra shirt! thanks so much, would order from again! :)

2. I received my leather gloves today + a bonus shirt. Despite the long wait I have to say the gloves are worth the wait. Thank you and I'm pleased this problem is finally resolved.

3. Delivery took a long while (arriving on December 16th when payment was made on September 26th) but attributed to some health issues and the fact that I live in a very unpopular part of the world.

However, the PVC pants and top were very well-made. And a pair of jeans were thrown in, which was unexpected. Happy with the goods but would've preferred it if I didn't have to always initiate communication by asking about the package's status.

Things could have been worse and a lot more catastrophic, to be honest.

4. Had a great trade with LordJestocost, I traded my black and white Anntogonist wig for a shiny black Pleather Hound out fit...YUM! great communication and a great trade, thanks so much!!

5. LordJestocost was kind enough to run a deal on a pair of jeans for my boy. I paid November 10th, and never received them. I think I pmed him twice. The first he replied that he was ill and he could have sworn he sent them out, the second pm he responded that two pairs were on the way as an apology, and the third pm never got a response.
      Since the last PM got no reply, I'll just leave a note here.

I paid well below what they were worth(his work is amazing and well worth any wait), so I'm just going to call it a wash and not worry about it. ^^;;; I'm sure with the holidays things are chaotic, anyway. The information probably got lost.

<3

6. LordJestocost agreed to make me a pair of gloves in return for the shipping cost after my last commission for him took a while to send out. The response was great at first but as time went on communication became much slower. I've been told that mishaps with my address and thinking it was sent out but hadn't, had happened and was promised a new pair. This was back in November/early December. My last 3-4 PM's have since gone unanswered.

Since those replies never got a PM I thought I'd leave a note here about it. I'm disappointed but it's time for me to move on.

7. Hi--

My holidays were crazy and rife with illness unfortunately. I think I have made contact with most people, and if I haven't, please PM again! I will make sure everyone gets any lost items.

Lady Lenneth has a double order for the price of half a pair coming that has tracking on it. I'm contacting BastianBryce again to see what happened and get him a new pair. On the last, I offered out of the blue to do the gloves for free some while after the commission had been done, as I noticed she/he was looking for some.

Again, if you are missing a communication or item from me, PLEASE PM! I have not been able to get my current e-mail attached to this account, so I don't get notifications of new PMs or postings to subscribed threads, so try again if you don't get a response. If I get a PM that needs an answer, I do reply unless it's lost in the crush! No one has every not received either their items or a refund from me, so your commissions or purchase is secure.

8. They finally arrived today and just as impeccable as my last purchase from LordJestocost!

Honestly it seems a common reoccuring problem with communication issues but the end product is still well worth it! Maybe I'm an optimist! ^^;;;

Thanks muchly~!

9. I commissioned lordjestocost to make 3 leather/latex one piece dresses for model dolls / super gems. Communication was a bit irregular and it took a while before they were shipped out, but the endproduct was well worth the wait. Would definitely commission her again.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. I just recieved my jacket today and its wonderful! It took a long while to get it, but its worth the wait. Thank you so much! I love it.

11. lordjestocost responded to a WTB thread I had listed for Lati Red boy clothing. (A button-up shirt and jeans). The items were shipped quickly and packed well! The clothing is gorgeous, and communication was friendly throughout. It'd definitely recommend. :)

12. I commissioned him to make me a civil war uniform. The fabrics are fantastic! Everything is perfect!!! I have but one complaint and that is his communication was a bit irregular but that was fine. It took a while to get my uniform but it sure was worth the wait! I would commission him again :)

TC

13. Lordjestocost purchased Euclase's hawk parts and dead hands via layaway through a Soom order split I organized. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with; good communication, very friendly, and payments were prompt. I would definitely do business with him again. :)

Thank you so much!

14. I just received the suit I commissioned and it's wonderful:)

15. LordJestocost answered my WTC/WTB thread for a Super-gem sized Vampire Knight school uniform. It arrived and I must say- it's beautiful! There are a lot of minute details that were captured wonderfully!

16. I commissioned an 18th-century Jacobite outfit from LordJestocost. He was very kind to allow me a very slow payment schedule that I could afford:):). Bless you, LordJestocost! I received my outfit. I am so pleased with every, minute detail that he loving reproduced for the complicated ensemble. His communication with me was excellent. Thank you so much, LordJestocost! He is truly a talented seamstress. The wait for the outfit was worth definitely worth it! I highly recommend him! I love the outfit so much:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D! God bless you, LordJestocost!

17. I bought Euclase parts from him and he was a pleasure to deal with. Fast responses and shipping, I would love to do business with him again.

18. ~Positive~
      I bought a MNM Gackt head from LordJestocost and it was handled very professionally. Shipped fast and in perfect as described condition. ^__^
      Thank you Lordjestocost!

19. LordJestocost made me THREE leather jackets. and OMG. These things are friggin AMAZING!!!! i can't believe the quality. I did have a bit of trouble paying on time, and she was EXTREMELY patient. Such a wonderful person and seller, as well as the most talented seamstress/tailor i've ever encountered in the realm of DOA. NO ONE meets her quality or generosity. NO ONE.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Lordjestocost bought a wig from me, and it was a very straight forward transaction. Thanks again.