1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LordJestocost!

Apr 4, 2007

1. LordJestocost made me a fantabulous outfit for my incoming boy!!! Communication was super awesome and it was an overall great transaction!! Can't wait to try the outfit on him!! Will post pics soon!!!

2. I finally recieved the pants I had ordered way back in the middle of May. After being told on 5/28 that "they were believed to be done but have not made it to the PO yet" I waited...

Finally I asked again around the first week of June and on 6/9 was told "they are on their way, sorry for the delay"

on 6/18 after still not receiving the pants, I PM'd and emailed them asking where they were and if there was a Del Conf number.

They wrote back on the 19th saying they would get back with me either later that day or on the 20th.

Today the pants finally arrived..they were postmarked the 18th and sent priority mail.

Even though the quality is outstanding and they fit my boys like a glove..the long wait and promises of shipment have tainted my ever ordering from them again. :|

3. I recieved my gloves today and they are perfect!! A friendly person to do business with and excellent communication, thanks again!

4. I was contacted by LordJestocost because of the delay in shipping my two pair of pants, and asked if they could make it up to me by making something for me, free of charge. So I thought I would give them a second chance, and asked for a black button down shirt for my Spiritdoll boy.

It was shipped when I was told it would, given a Del Con number and it arrived fast..and is perfect for him.
      Thanks so much for restoring my faith in your services!:)

5. lordjestocost sold a jacket to me and was wonderful. The P.O. messed up big time but lordjestocost did everything to make it right, thanks a lot for being such a great seller!

6. Bought a gorgeous fullset outfit from Lordjestocost for my SA Husky, abolutely top quality!!! We both love it so much :D.
      Post lost the origanal, and she promptly sent out a new set with a free pair of glove too!
      I will be asking for her wonderful service again soon :)
      Thank you!!!!!!!

7. just received a complete clothing set for my hound that i commissioned from lordjestocost.
      truly fabulous set with exquisite details.
      the service and communication were excellent and shipping speedy.
      a truly flawless transaction,i would definitely do business with lordjestocost again.

thank you for the wonderful work!!

m.a.

8. I bought 3 pvc outfits for my dollmore model dolls. It took quite a while before they were shipped, but the outfits themself are beautiful.

9. i purchased some totally awesome black "leather" gloves.....they arrived without a hitch, great seller!

10. I purchased a pair of Lati Aida claw hands from LordJestocost - very friendly transaction, and the hands arrived in perfect shape, well-packed for their journey.

Tremendously pleased and wouldn't hesitate to recommend!:fangirl:

11. LordJestocost replied to an ad I placed here to make a kilt set. I ordered in May and paid half down then and the rest about 3 weeks ago. I finally got my outfit yesterday (18 September) after being told it would be sent on the 6th of August. The clothes are amazing, really, really well made and great detailing - I am very pleased with the quality and I have no complaints there. She also made me a couple of freebies.

However I have to be honest and say that I am disappointed in the general lack of communication and the huge wait. Initially she said it would be made in about 3 weeks, then I PM her and she said she'd get back to me - that did not happen. I had to PM asking where it was up to about 3 times - I left weeks inbetween my emails. I understand things happen and people get busy - I am a pretty understanding person - but just more communication and updates on where things were up to would have made a world of difference. It's nice of LordJestocost to offer freebies to make up for the long wait times or if people aren't happy but just more communication would be better.

I recommend LordJestocost if you have time to wait and if you aren't bothered by a lack of communication. The clothes really are amazing.

Thanks.

12. I bought 2 pair of gloves from lordjestocost. There was fast and clear communication and lord replied all my messages quickly. Also as I had to move houses, Lord was really nice to send me another package if I have not received the package when I have moved to the new property. Fortunately, I went back to my old rented property and found that the package reached ^^.

Recommended seller. I look forwards for another transaction in the future.

13. Well, though this was a rather long drawn-out transaction that is partly my fault as when my original outfit was finished, I had sold the doll it was made for. (That isn't a criticism of Lordjestocost, I just changed my mind about the character and his DZ 70cm body).

Lordjestocost kindly agreed to sell on that outfit and make me another one free of charge. It did take a while but having received the suit today the quality is outstanding and well worth the wait. The finish is astonishingly professional and neat, the attention to detail is superb - it is like a perfect miniature suit with jacket, trousers, waistcoat, shirt and tie!

Also, Lordjestocost has offered to make me ANOTHER set in compensation. I think one has to bear in mind that many of the popular/high quality tailors/designers such as MIO take a long time to deliver. You know that when you order from them and factor in the time.

14. Just bought a unoa fer from Lordjestocost! Communication was a little sporadic, but the fer arrived safely and well packaged, and lordjestocost was kind enough to even make the shipping price lower for me, since it was going to Australia. Very pleased with the transaction! :D

15. had a lovly transaction, as i got some shirts and a pair of pants made. They looked just like the pictures i was sent. Items were shipped well, and rather fast. no problems at all, great seller, would deal with again.

16. I commissioned Lordjestocost for an outfit for my Super Gem girl. It is -amazing- quality, though it took about twice as long as originally quoted. :) But there were some unfortunate RL things that happened, so I'm not upset about the time at all.

The outfit is of the HIGHEST quality and I recommend anyone looking for a well-priced and well made outfit to consider commissioning Lordjestocost. Their work is fantastic.

17. As others have noted, Lordjestocost commissions often take longer than anticipated. However, the quality is worth the wait! As long as you know going into it that you will not get your clothes in two weeks, all should be well. I knew up front that it would be a long commission, and so it was not an unpleasant or problematic surprise.

I commissioned an extremely complicated costume for my doll, with multiple layers, leather, custom metal parts, fur, custom appliques, and so on. The outfit delivered was accurate in all respects to both the references and requests I had provided, and the quality was top-notch.

I did not have any issues with communication. When I felt like getting an update, I sent a PM, and I got a response to my PM within 48 hours each time. When there were questions, issues, or significant updates, Lordjestocost initiated the contact. We did not exchange weekly PMs, but there was no need for such frequent contact.

I should note that in addition to doing excellent work, Lordjestocost is a kind and generous person. Previous buyers in this feedback thread have noted Lordjestocost's willingness to change plans mid-stream, remake items as needed, give shipping adjustments where appropriate, and so on. Lordjestocost is also honest. Not once was I given a rude tone, an excuse, or a vague answer to any question I asked.

In short, while Lordjestocost will take time to produce your commission, you will receive honest and excellent service in exchange. I have dealt with many seamstresses and tailors over the years, and usually received quick but disappointing results. I would rather wait to get what I really wanted from the start.

I would commission Lordjestocost again in a heartbeat, and in fact intend to do so.

18. good communication and great clothes as always!

#118 shysuiko, Nov 10, 2009
      Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
    19. I commissioned a jacket for my SD doll from Lordjestocost. It came out absolutely beautiful and was definitely worth the price and wait. Thank you so much! I would love to do more business with you later :D!! Highly recommend this user!

20. i bought several out fits from Lordjestocost and they are the most wonderful fantabulous clothes ever for my mecha angel vega. communication was great and very friendly. the transaction was altogether fun and i would not hesitate to buy from her again!