1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LordJestocost!

Apr 4, 2007

1. I commissioned a few items from him :) It took awhile to complete but everytime I left a pm, I was messaged back soon after. LordJestcost is friendly and professional and the clothing is EXTREMELY gorgeous and high quality. I'll will definitely be back!!!

Thanks!
      Nina

2. I bought a finished outfit from Lordjestocost and commissioned another one. It took some time, but today the outfits arrived and I am very happy. The quality is excellent, and I am in awe about all the little details. Communication had always to be initiated by me, but my pms were mostly answered quickly. Thank you so much for these wonderful outfits!

3. I commissioned Lordjestocost to create a simple white dress + a pair of underwear for my Super Gem girl. Overall the transaction was great the communication was good, shipping was swift, and packaging was great. The items are some of the nicest pieces I have in my collection the work is just superb. I would definitely commission Lordjestocost again.

4. In Sept I commissioned a cosplay outfit for my DD. Communication was great and he was very friendly ^-^ It took sometime (well about 4 months) for me to receive my order but there was some things that happened in LordJestcost's life that well life is life lol! So that was fine. I finally got my order and the sewing was great--very professional. The only problem I would like to note is that the clothes had a very not nice smell to them (like cat spray) which I hope comes out with washing.
      He even included 2 pairs of extra stockings for my delay in the order^-^
      I would order again from LordJestcost, but I would love to get it faster, and without the odor.

Thank you!! :D

5. I commissioned Lordjestocost at the beginning of September 09, and received my item just this year, February 2010. It has taken a total of 6 months for this transaction to be completed. This commission was first a WTC thread that I put out, as I needed an outfit made for my doll for early October. Lordjestocost contacted me about my WTC thread, fully aware that I needed this outfit for an Anime-Con in October.

In the end, I am very pleased with the result, and with my item itself. The quality is far more than exceptional. However, the time, hasseling and energy it has taken to finally receive my monies worth is unacceptable.

I was always the one to initiate communication, and updates. There were very few pictures provided.
      I received my commission only to have a part of it missing from the package (which she shipped to me right away with tracking).

I also had to file a Paypal dispute for a partial refund in order to show this member how serious I was about getting my item. I did not have the assurance that this transaction would eventually be resolved. Others have also been unpleased with her service as of late, and a Paging thread was also put out due to this.

I would only recommend commissioning Lordjestocost if you are prepared to wait a good solid 5-6 months before receiving your item as well as hassle this member for updates.

6. I have received four items today of custom clothing from LordJestocost. As expected, the custom clothing took a long time to create. However, each beautifully finished piece is more exquisite than the last. The garments are truly breathtakingly flawless.

I had no problem with this transaction. :)

7. I just want to add that I did indeed explain the scent on nursewitchkomugi's order, and it had to do with fabric dyes, not animals! I also offered to replace or clean the order, but she said it was fine. Belladonna's order was stored near the same fabrics as it was held for about a month while I waited for the final payment. I'm now keeping finished orders separately so there should not be a problem again.

8. I commissioned him/her to make a tux for my msd and, even though it took quite a while, I loved the outcome. Really good quality and a lot of work was put into the outfit. I love it all the way.

9. I commissioned a 20's style dress from Lordjestocost. It did take quite awhile but all of my PM's were answered in a timely fashion. Lordjestocost was very polite and courteous in all of our correspondence even when I came down a little hard... (I am not a very patient person sometimes) but there is one thing you cannot deny...The quality is superb!

I love the dress, Supia Roda looks fabulous in it and I am very satisfied with the work.

10. The smell did fade overtime :) and now she is complete with a wig and looks wonderful!

11. Hey fyi your message box is full---and could you leave me feedback please from buying from you? thanks <3