1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lorentine

Mar 11, 2009

1. I took part in Lorentine´s GO / split for Pukifee doll, having the body myself. My warmest recommends and thanks for so well done GO transaction. Lorentine was keeping us informed all the time and her communication was always friendly and nice. I got my part of the order well packed and quickly shipped, and am very happy. Wouldn´t hesitate a minute to deal with her again! Thank you!!! :)

2. I joined Lorentine's split for Pkf Luna full set shoes. Would join her split again! Thanks! :D

3. Was in the Split for Pukifee Luna and got the wig. Communication was perfect, item shipped fast, and all in all, was a very good person to deal with. Thanks!

4. Beautiful Feedback for Lorentine :), Have Buy IH ASA this doll is in the perfect condition!!
      perfect transaction I'M Happy!!
      Thank You
      :)

5. I purchased Soom MD Afi hooves from Lorentine and she was a wonderful seller :)

She was friendly, communicative and responsive. She was also very patient with me throughout a layaway.
      I am so happy with my transaction with her and very glad that I now have hooves for my Afi <33
      Thank you so much!!

6. I purchased a Bambicrony Tan Judy from Lorentine by layaway. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with. She is a great seller, and the very kind person.
      Thank you so much!!:D

7. Lorentine organized a split for an EID Lahela that I participated in. She was very friendly and great with communication throughout the entire split and even let me add an extra item to the order-she was just perfect to work with and I definitely would again! Thanks so much!

8. I bought Lorentine's Iplehouse RS SID Aurora head. She packed it well and it arrived as fast as it could considering NY customs had it for 5 days. She was a very good seller.

9. I rehomed a Lati Yellow Lea to Lorentine and she was a total delight to work with. :D

I am happy that little Lea has gone to such a loving home. :aheartbea
      Thanks so much for a pleasant dolly transaction. :whitetruffle

10. I bought some pukifee clothes from Lorentine and they arrived very well packed and in great condition. A very pleasant transaction. Thanks!

11. Bought a wig from Lorentine. Great transaction, good communication and fast shipping. Thanks!

12. Lorentine sold me a white 5/6 rapunzel wig from her FS thread. Shipped promptly and packed well. Many thanks!

13. I purchased a set of Alchemic Labo Unoa Default Hands (NS) from Lorentine.

Quick and friendly replies, received hands in timely manner and well packaged!
      I'm very pleased with our transaction :)

14. I bought a wig from Lorentine, everything went great, replies were quick and she shipped out promptly : )

15. I sold a DollHEart Fer to Lorentine. Excellent transaction, a good person to work with, I highly recommend her! :pcupcake

16. i sell a beautiful soom cuprit to lorentine.
      Very good transaction!

17. There was an initial mix up with the posting of my item, however Lorentine apologised and gave me a partial refund without me even asking for one and also added some extra items in my parcel. Very pleasant in her communication. Despite the wait I'm still a happy customer, thankyou. Would buy from again.

18. I sold a FL MNF Siean head to Lorentine. Excellent transaction, a good person to work with, I highly recommend her!

19. I bought a minifee from Lorentine, and it was an extremely pleasant transaction.
      The doll arrived in mint condition and well wrapped. She replied straight away to all my questions and I would not hesitate to do business with her again.
      A perfect deal, and a very friendly person to talk to!

Thanks for my new girl, I'm very happy indeed! :D