1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lorti

Nov 10, 2009

1. Sold another customized handmade furwig to Lorti. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

2. I purchased a DIM happy - Benetia from Lorti. Arrived on time and super well packaged with lots of doll pillows and thank you so much for the extra gifts ^____________^ I normally wouldnt buy a pre-owned doll but I loved Sunshine. Best seller, thank you.

3. Lorti commissioned a shirt from my shop. Lorti had great communication and was very friendly! A+!

4. I bought Lorti's gorgeous Luts Miyu! She was super friendly and sweet, a wonderful person to work with! She also made sure my package was taken care of and got to me safely! Thanks!

5. I bought Lorti's lovely MuseDoll Re-Che. Her PMs were sweet and friendly and she shipped him off really promptly. She packaged him very securely in bubble wrap and he arrived safely. Thanks!

6. YAY! I purchased a minifee Chloe plus extras from Lorti. She was wonderful to work with. Communication was excellent and she quickly replied to all inquiries throughout the process. The doll was packaged perfectly and arrived safe and sound less than a week after payment. I would definitely buy from Lorti again and you should too!!!! xoxo <3

7. I purchased SD shoes from Lorti. Everything went smooth and prompt! Awesome seller~

8. I bought a pair of SD pants and a messenger bag (SD sized) from Lorti. She told me clearly when the items would be sent and even ended up sending them out early. They arrived within a few days, and the transaction was easy and totally painless. I would buy from her again for sure. :)

9. I had a second perfect transaction with Lorti. We did a partial trade and payment for a doll of mine. I got the shipped items promptly and in perfect condition. Also her payment for the remainder was super fast and communication throughout was amazing! Highly recommended for buying and selling!!!!

10. I bought a SD13 jacket from Lorti and she was awesome to deal with. Quick to reply to my pm's, very polite, friendly and shipped quickly. Will gladly deal with again. Thanks!

11. I bought an amazing necklace (SD) from Lorti! She was super friendly, communication was great, and the necklace was shipped out fast! It also came in a great hard plastic package to protect it! Too cool! What an excellent seller, thank you so much!! :)

12. I purchased a Pukifee from Lorti. Our transaction was fast and and she was super friendly. :) Great communication. Super fast shipping! I love my new doll! Thank you. :)

13. Lorti bought a Lati Yellow Coco from me. Payment was speedy and communications were very friendly. A perfect transaction. I hope you love your little one when she arrives :)

14. Lorti bought a Lati Yellow Coco from me. It was a very pleasant transaction, she paid promptly and let me know when the little one arrived. Would definitely deal with her again :)

15. I sold Lorti my Lati doll yellow HK Bloody Moon Mystic Lea. The whole transaction was perfect! Fast replies to my emails and fast payment. I highly recommend Lorti.

16. :aheartbea I bought a basic Lati Yellow Coco from Lorti and I am more than pleased! She is absolutely perfect and Lorti was a pleasure to deal with!! Thank you so much again! :aheartbea

17. I purchased a doll wig from her and it's awesome!
      I didn't really have a plan for the wig, but one of my dolls claimed it <3
      Everything was neatly packaged, and so cute!
      Even the box was cute!
      Thank you so much!

18. I received a pair of eyes from Lorti for my msd bjd and I am so happy with them!! They were packaged very well and I got them really fast!! :D Thanks so much, can't wait to do business with you again!! :D

19. Lorti and I traded dolls. She got my Juri '12 girl and I got her Shushu. She shipped on the day we agreed to and communication was just great!
      And omg she sent a note!! (not everyone sends notes with items whenever I see a note in my package I go all "note!!!!!"
      She also sent the payment when she said she would and warned me that it might be a bit longer but it wasn't.

Thank you sooooo much for a pleasant transaction!!! :)

20. Lorti purchased a Juri head from me, paid quickly, was very pleasant and let me know when the item arrived ^^ Positive! Thanks again!