1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lossefaire

Jul 8, 2007

1. I bought a JRM minimee/Unidoll hybrid from lossefaire on a short-term layaway and she is an absolutely fantastic seller and person to work with!! She was so kind and allowed me to do a short-term layaway for my dream boy and was so patient with me. I really appreciate all her kindness and considerations as, not only a seller, but a fellow person in this hobby. Extremely well packaged, super fast shipping, and just an all-around wonderful experience! I wish her all the best in her future endeavors! :)

2. Bought a beautiful blue wig from lossefaire- It was well packaged, quickly shipped, and the communication was excellent. Very nice seller, would buy from again- Thanks so much :)

3. Bought a Fern from this seller. Was nice enought to hold til I could gather funds. Shipping was fast would gladly buy from her again.

4. I bought some elfdoll hands from lossefaire, she was pleasant and shipped very quickly thanks!!

5. I bought a Minimee body from Lossefaire. She was great to work with and answered all on my PMs quickly. The body shipped quickly. When it arrived a finger was broken off, but that was the fault of the post office.
      She is a wonderful seller and I would love to work with her again.

6. I bought a pair of SD pants from lossefaire. She was very friendly, and kept me updated on everything. I would definitely buy from her again!

7. I bought an awesome wig and 2 pairs of beautiful urethane eyes from lossefaire. The items were packed with care and shipped to me super fast. Great transaction!

8. I bought a Unidoll Real male body from lossefaire. She was wonderful to work with, held a short layaway for me so I could pay more easily and kept in close contact throughout. I could not be more pleased... and oh, the body is great, too! Thanks so much - I would work with you again anytime!

9. Thank you for the layaway !! Love my new dollie~~perfect ! this transaction went ever sooo smoothly~~ 100% Perfect ^_^

10. I bought a Violet Fern Pluto Drive outfit from lossefaire. She is a really nice person - very pleasant to talk to and easy to deal with. My outfit arrived safely in great condition.

Thanks, lossefaire, for a great transaction and greetings from Canada's Great White North! ;)

11. I bought a Narin v.1 Tattoo from lossefaire! We had a lovely time chatting and getting to know each other while I was taking time to decide if I was going to proceed in buying him. She was very patient and friendly, and I really couldn't be happier with how our transaction went. Narin arrived packed SO safely and nicely, and we are very happy to have him here and to have made a new friend in the process! Thank you, lossefaire!

12. I bought a sd chair, she´s kindly person and super fast shipping!!A pleasure.Many thanks.

13. Bought Soom Topaz hands from lossefair, and am very happy!
      They were packed very well, shipped super fast and the communication was very good. Very smooth transaction :)

14. I bought a Dollmore Uniform coat from lossefaire. It's one of the most beautiful clothes I've bought for my dolls. She's so sweet! Shipped it so quickly. Answered my pm's promptly. Highly recommended to buyers/sellers. Thank you!

Sad that you're leaving the hobby... I think you have great taste in doll clothes :)

15. Apologies for the delay in posting this. I bought a gorgeous Kana wig from lossefaire. It was an excellent, smooth transaction - shipped quickly and great communication.

16. I bought a Soom MD Cuprit from lossefaire.

The transaction was great! She replied to my PMs very promptly, and is a nice and sweet person. She accepted taking a short layaway, shipped Cuprit out fast and she arrived in great condition, like new! I'd never hesitate in dealing with her again! :D

Thank you so much, dear! :aheartbea

17. Bought sandals and boots from lossefaire. Very smooth, pleasant transaction!

18. I purchased an outfit, shoes and two wigs from lossefaire and everything went perfectly! It was shipped promptly and arrived super fast! Everything was exactly as described thank you so much! ^_^

19. I bought a black fur wig and it arrived very fast. PMs were very pleasant too. Thankyou. :)

20. lossefaire participated in my Leekeworld GO, she was great to work with, paid promptly and kept swift communication. Thanks!!