1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for loz64

Aug 7, 2007

1. loz64 bought a Migidoll Miho head from me. Everything went great. Communication and payment was fast and I would definetly do business with her again.

2. loz64 commissioned me for a face up and everything went great! ^^ She shipped to me quickly, was in good communication and was very nice in PMs! Thanks!

3. I participated in a Cancan GO run by loz64. Cancan ended up sending me the wrong wig and she contacted them to get the right one sent. She kept me updated the whole time and the whole GO ran really smoothly. Thank you! :)

4. loz64 is amazing..... i bought a Leeke boy body from her, and as she lives nearby, she hand delivered it to me..... she is a doll, and a trusted seller.

5. I bought a brown head from Loz64 and it was a smooth transaction thank you

6. I purchased a SDF Howl head from loz and had a wonderful transaction! She was very prompt with her replies, and shipped him out super quickly. I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you~

7. i purchased a pair of swim trunks (shorts) from Loz64 and everything was fantastic very pleasant to talk with and the shorts arrived super quick! (like 2 days!) <3 awesome!

8. Loz64 commissioned 2 tee shirts from me. Fast payment, great conversation.

9. What a great and pleasant oversea's transaction. I bought a pair of shoes from Loz64 and it was a great pleasure to buy from this highly recommended seller. Thanks for all !!!

10. loz64 bought a pair of shoes from me and was wonderful to work with. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

11. I bought a pair of damaged jeans. Shipping was very prompt, item arrived as expected and cuter than I thought! Very good transaction.

Amalia

12. I bought a leeke kyle head,and wing ,was wonderful to work with. Thank you for the smooth transaction!this highly recommended seller, I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you
      weiss

13. Bought a wig. A very fast, pleasant transaction!

14. I bought a pair of Leekeworld Mary Jane Shoes from Loz64. great communication, fast shipping, A++ seller!

15. I just purchased a Domuya Sophie 60cm head from loz64-san and she was kind, cooperative, accomodating, professional yet friendly and ULTRA fast! She shipped the head out the SAME DAY I sent her the payment! I received the head MUCH less than a week from when I paid!! Amazing!!!

I highly recommend loz64-san! She's a real asset to DoA!!!

Thanks again!

God bless!!

Setsuna

16. Bought an outfit from her. Was just as she said. Fast shipping. Great seller!

17. I bought a wig from loz64. It came quickly and was packaged well. I would definitely buy from her again.

18. I participated in a Leeke World GO hosted by loz64. What a wonderful experience! A great GO organizer - friendly, prompt with lots of communication.

Highly recommended! Thank you again! :thumbup

19. Loz64 ran a Leeke GO that I participated in. Communication was fantastic and the entire transaction was smooth and well done. Thank you so much! ^__^

20. I participated in a Leekeworld group order run by loz64. She was great with keeping the thread up to date with the status of the order and she shipped my items out quickly once they arrived. Thank you again for a well-run and very organized group order! :)