1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for loz64

Aug 7, 2007

1. I was part of a Leekeworld GO that loz64 hosted! Communication was great and shipment was fast! A wonderful experience!

2. I participated in a Leekeworld GO with loz64. All was painless and super quick. Thanks.

3. I was part of a LeekeWorld GO That loz64 ran. Kept great communication and super fast to ship everything once it showed up. Thanks so much.

4. I was apart of the Leeke GO Allison hosted. She provided great communication, smooth transaction, and fast shipping! Also she is very friendly! Thank you again. :aheartbea

5. I participated in a Leekeworld Go that loz64 ran, and it went perfectly! Communication was great and shipping was really prompt. I'd definitely participate in a GO of her's again!

6. I participated in Loz64's Leekeworld group order recently. She kept everyone updated on status, shipped our items out quickly, and answered my questions promptly and friendlyly (is that a word? ;) ) Anyway, an excellent transaction, I would definitely do business with her again! :)

7. I participated in a Leekeworld Group order run by Loz64.Everything ran smoothly and super quick shipping to the UK .Highly recommend Thanks :treecookie

8. I participated in the Leeke GO run by Loz64. Everything has been perfect and the shipping was so quick with the Xmas period ! Communication very good ! Would do business again with no problem. Thanks for all !

9. Split JDF Terra with Loz64 and everything was more than wonderful. Great communication, got our order really fast from Luts and got him really fast once he'd arrived. Awesome.

10. Bought a used wig from Loz64 and everything was quick, nicely communicated, and arrived in splendid condition. Rockstar!

11. I bought a beautiful red satin shirt from loz64! Very happy with the results, great deal, lovely! Recommended!

12. Loz64 participated in my Iplehouse Group Order. All payments were made on time, and communication was great. A wonderful experience!

13. loz64 commissioned me through my shop Cloak Works for a full outfit for her SD girl. She paid quickly, great communication and we were able to smooth a few little bumps that happened along the way. I would highly recommend!

14. I bought a Supergem girl body from loz64. She was patient and friendly and her communication was excellent.
      The body was packed very well and arrived safely. I would be glad to buy from her again.

15. loz64 ordered a(nother) fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

16. loz64 bought an outfit from me.Very fast payment,great communication.Thank You very much.

17. I bought a pair of SD shoes from loz64, and it was a very easy, smooth transaction. Thanks again!

18. Loz64 bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

19. Participated in a Leekeworld GO run by loz64~ She was super helpful and shipped really quickly~ Thanks so much!!!

20. I participated in a group order run by loz64. She was very professional and kept us all updated. She also shipped very quickly. I'd love to do business with her again!