1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for loz64

Aug 7, 2007

1. Went in on a Leekeworld group order run by loz64 and it was a perfect transaction. She kept us informed at every step of the way and sent out the items as soon as they arrived and they were well packaged too. I would highly recommend loz64. Thank you.

2. I participated in a group order for Leekeworld headed up by Loz64. She updated all participants quickly and shipped out items when they arrived from Leeke. The items were packaged perfectly. I cannot recommend her more, she was a perfect GO leader! Thanks again!

3. Participated in a Leeke group order run by loz64-
      She kept us updated, the order was processed *crazy fast*, and my order was shipped quickly-
      A perfectly smooth transaction, I would happily be in another group order with her :)
      Thanks so much!
      -Melissa

4. loz64 just did a Leekeworld GO that I participated in and she was super quick to ship out, plus she kept us informed as to what was going on, so all was fantastic! Thanks so much!!!

5. Joined a Leekwork GO ran by loz64. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! Everything was done quick and painlessly! Would definitely join another GO ran by her. Thanks Again! :)

6. Was also in the Leeke order. Everything was awesome, thank you! ^^

7. loz64 was the organizer of the LeekeWorld GO that I joined. It was actually my 1st official DOA marketplace transaction, and I really am grateful that I was allowed to take part in it. She was totally organized in all aspects of the GO--communication was excellent, and the whole thing was just smooth sailing. Simple, fast and hassle-free--just how it should be. Thank you so much, you are truly awesome! :)

8. I just wanted to say that Loz64 organized a Leekeworld go that I participated in and I can't say enough GOOD things about it. The whole thing was lightening fast (did I say FAST) and professionally handled from start to finish. Her packing was wonderful and I am thrilled with everything! Thanks Loz64!

9. Loz64 was in charge of a Leeke Go order that I joined. Everything went smooth as silk! Wonderfully handled and great communication. Received in record time as well. I would recommend Loz64 to everyone. Thanks!

10. i participated in a leeke group order organized by Loz64 and everything was flawless. she was excellent with communication and the wig was beautifully packed and shipped. thank you so much! <3

11. loz64 bought doll pants from me. Great transacation with prompt payment, thanks!

12. Loz64 runs the best group order. Very smooth and fast. She's very organized, and has great communication.
      thanks Allison.
      Andrea

13. I participated in Loz64's Nine9Style GO.
      Everything went smoothly, great communication and fast shipping.
      I would definitely recommend her and would be happy to do business with her again!
      Thanks so much!

14. I participated in a Nine9 Group Order loz64 organized. The order was well organized and quick! She kept me informed throughout the process.

15. I just sold a pair of hands to loz64 and she's indeed a great buyer! Prompt payment, very friendly communication and fast replies!

Thank you very much! &#9829;

16. loz participated in my group order recently. Payment and communication were fast. Thank you!

17. loz64 adopted my Lait girl. She was fast with communication and payment. Kept me up to date when she gets there. Thank you again for a smooth transaction!!

18. loz64 participated in my Soom Group Order, and was more than a pleasure to deal with. Easy communication and fast payment, I'd love to have her join with me again :3

19. I participated in a CanCan Wig order run by loz64. Well organized, and super fast shipping! Thanks so much, I'd love to join another GO run by you.

20. I bought an AoD girl from loz64 and she must have shipped it ten minutes after I bought it! It was expertly packed and she included a lot of nice extras as well, so I highly recommend her! Thank you so much!