1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Luchan

Apr 6, 2009

1. Luchan and me just made an amazing, friendly and fast trade. my rosy in original tan for her DC christina painted helmet plus a ooak nalisinko outfit. everything has been more than perfect! wonderful communication, fastest shipment, every item was super carefully packed!
      I highly recommend her both as seller and as buyer, thank you so much!

2. I purchased a pair of Coquina fantasy hooves from Luchan and they are just perfect. She took great pictures of the yellowed areas of the hooves and was very upfront about their condition in her ad. Just overall a great seller. I would work with her again :)

3. I've bought Unoa Zero Marion from Luchan - absolutely perfect deal! The girl came wrapped as a spacetraveller, very fast - and oh,thank you ,dear Luchan!I'm juast so happ with her!

4. I bought a Supia Rosy from Luchan and it was a perfect transaction . The doll was wrapped up very well and shipped very quickly . Thankyou !

5. I purchased Nephilin hooves and parts from Luchan. Great transaction. I would recommend Luchan for future transactions.

6. I bought a modded Cerisedolls Ombre from Luchan. She answered messages quickly and let me know when the doll was shipped. The doll was very safely packaged and arrived exactly as described. A perfect seller I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.
      Thank you so much for the transaction <3

7. I bought a pair of Cass mermaid hands from Luchan. They were sent promptly and arrived safely, very well packaged.

8. I just purchased a fantastic OOAK outfit by Connie Lowe for Marbled Halls from Luchan and the outfit arrived super fast! Communication all throughout the transaction was so nice, I would certainly love to purchase or sell to Luchan again in the future! Thank you so very much!

9. I bought to Luchan a Soom Beryl/Breccia

It was perfect !

Very carefully packaged

She's a lovely person

Thanks to you ^^

10. Luchan sold me a doll. She shipped her same day I payed for her. And arrived in two days. Woooow.
      Luchan was very friendly and responded quickly.
      It was nice experience.

11. I bought a Cerisedolls Lyse from Luchan and the transaction was great! She responded very quickly in all communications and was very pleasant to deal with. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks!

12. I bought 3 heads and they were sent lightenig fast. Packed so safely. Would highly recommend..
      Charlene
      fireflies* and blossoms

13. I had a perfect transaction with Luchan. Smooth communication, fast postage, well packaged.
      Thank you very much =)

14. I bought a Merry Doll Round Fang head from Luchan. Everything went great, quick communication, fast shipping and excellent packaging and the head arrived with me in perfect condition. Thanks :)

15. I buy a Ellana doll, I love this doll and all was perfect !!! Thank you for sell me the Ellana !

16. Excellent transaction with Luchan who purchased a Myriade head from me on layaway. Payment was as agreed and communication was good. I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you!

17. I bought a Souldoll Parasiti from Luchan via layaway, she was great with communication in spite of the time difference and quick to ship once it was paid in full. She was wrapped so thoroughly and safely too. Super happey with everything!!! Thank you!

18. Wonderful seller! I purchased a head from Luchan, it arrived very quickly and extremely well protected.
      Communications were frequent and friendly. I would certainly buy from Luchan again.
      Very highly recommended

19. Luchan bought a Dollmore Zaoll Dreaming Luv head from me.
      Great communication, no problems! Pleasant transaction.
      Highly recommended! :D

20. Luchan bought an Efldoll Eun-A, Pin up body (normal skin). Everything went just prefect! Luchan was always in constant comunication, ent the payment promtly and on time. Above all she was very polite and nice! I will be glad to deal with her again and again and can totaly recomend her! Have fun with the dolly :3