1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luckeegurl36

Jul 17, 2010

1. I purchased a mohair wig and a pair of leggings from Luckee. The items were shipped quickly, and were as described. She was very polite in her communication. Thanks for an easy transaction! :)

2. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a 6/7 minifee black and cobalt wig from Luckee. Great transaction! I recommend her as a seller. Super quick with the entire process! Thank you very much! :D

3. I bought studio404 footie pjs from Luckeegurl36. She was really great and helpful. The pjs are great!

4. I Bought a Dollmore Coat from Luckeegurl36 and I've loved dealing with her!
      She's super friendly! Shipped fast, was very supportive and kept in touch with me 'till I received the item!
      I would really like dealing with her in future!
      She's a nice person to deal with and a reliable seller!
      Thanks
      :)

5. Another perfect transaction with Luckeegurl36. She bought a sleeping mnf Shushu from me, payment was fast and communication was flawless! Thank you sooooo much! :)

6. Luckeegurl36 bought a pair of Nine9Style boots and leggings from me, and the transaction was great. The payment was extremely quick. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

Thank you!

7. This lovely person took part in my March 2012 Dollmore GO, everything went really well, great communication and swift payment, would work with again in a heartbeat!. Thank you!

8. Luckeegurl36 bought a SD17 leather jacket from me, she paid super quick, & let me know when it arrived! Thanks

9. I bought a Chicline body from Luckeegurl36. She was great with communication and we worked out layaway details without any problems. Shipping was fast and the body was packaged perfectly. Thank you for a lovely transaction. Could not ask for better!

10. I bought some MNF blouses from Luckeegurl36, and they came SUPER fast and well packaged! Good communication and great transaction! Thanks!

11. I bought a pair of goggles and shoes from luckeegurl36. She was very kind, and shipped the items off quickly - they're just wonderful, thank you! :D

12. I purchased two Minifee clothes from luckeegurl36 and it had been a wonderful transaction. Everything went smoothly; communication was excellent and prompt. She sent the package quickly and the package came safely. Both clothes were packaged very well. And amazingly, the package arrived so fast too. Would deal with her again as she's a very lovely seller.

I highly recommend her!

13. I bought a couple of MSD tops from luckeegurl36. Communication was timely and she even accommodated my requests for additional pictures of the tops being worn. Delivery was prompt as well. Wonderful transaction!!

14. I finished working on a commission for Luckeegurl36 and it was such a great experience. She's a real pleasure to work with and I'm so happy I got the chance to work on her girls. Thanks!

15. I sold some jeans to Luckeegurl36. She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. Many thanks!

16. I bought some MSD shoes from Luckeegurl36. Shipping was strangely slow, but through it all communication was great and the shoes are adorable. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!

17. I bought an Elfdoll from Luckeegurl36 and am very happy with the transaction. She shipped it super fast and her communication was timely and great.
      I highly recommend Luckeegurl36.
      Thanks,
      Inti

18. I recently bought some eyes from luckee & it was all good!
      Easy, friendly and fast :)
      I'd recommend luckee to anyone & would happily deal with her anytime.
      Thanks again :)

19. Luckeegurl bought a sd jacket from me. Very pleasant transaction, lovely person! :)

20. I purchased MSD clothing from luckeegurl36.

She was super-kind and friendly to speak to, and sent the item out quickly.
      Thanks so much, from both myself and my little girl! :)