1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luckybetts

Feb 21, 2010

1. I bought the upper (human) half of an Epidos body from LuckyBetts after she ever so kindly answered my WTB.
      So, so kind in all PMs, she let me layaway the upper body. She shipped it fairly quickly with all the details I requested and kept timely contact with me at all times. Definitely a pleasure to buy from and wouldn't hesitate to buy from again!

Thank you so much!!
      <3Revilis

2. I sold LuckyBetts a Doll Leaves Safa and a Lili! She paid quickly, was very polite and didn't hesitate to contact me when she couldn't send a payment right away! Overall great communication, couldn't ask any better!!! :)

It was great dealing with her, I would do it again without any hesitation! :)

Thanks a lot!

3. LuckyBetts purchased an SD girl from me. Communication was super and she paid exactly as she said she would. The transaction was a pleasure! Highly recommend!

4. LuckyBetts purchased an Obitsu Gretel head from me. The transaction was fantastic, she was extremely pleasant to deal with, and though she had some troubles paying (error on Paypal's behalf) she was quick to keep me informed on what was going on. This was my second transaction with her, and it was just as great as the first :) Thanks so much!!

5. LuckyBetts purchased a SD shirt from me. The transaction was flawless and communication was great! Would deal with her again for sure!

6. LuckyBetts bought a handmade outfit from me, and was a really great buyer. It was a pleasure doing business with her, and I'd recommend her to anyone buying or selling on DoA. Thanks!

7. LuckyBetts sold me her SOOM Cass parts after answering my WTB.
      Everything went smoothly and the parts arrived in perfect shape.

Excellent sellet, thank you! (:

8. Luckybetts bought a kimono top off me. Paid super fast and let me know when she got it . Wonderful buyer

9. Luckybetts purchased a couple of SD tops from me, and the transaction was perfect! Thank you again, and enjoy! :)

10. Luckybetts purchased some clothing from me. All her PMs were polite and friendly and she paid promptly. Thank you for an excellent transaction!

11. Luckybetts purchased a doll body from me on layaway!! everything was friendly and great! i would gladely buy or sell to her again!

12. Lucky Betts bought a Bobobie SD female body in Chocolate from me. All payments were made on time. She was a pleasure to deal with. She was very patient with me when the package got lost in the mail and sent back to me. .>.<

13. I sold an Elfdoll Vivien head to LuckyBetts on a very short layaway. She was quick to give a down payment and sent the rest as soon as she could. It was a wonderful and seamless transaction. Thank you!

14. LuckyBetts bought a Harlow wig from me and I enjoyed working with her. Definitely recommend her as a great buyer.
      Thanks again!

15. LuckyBetts bought a head from me on short layaway. She paid right when she said she would and was a pleasure to deal with. I'd happily do business with her again! :aheartbea

16. LuckyBetts bought a Nobility Doll Custom Mermaid from me on layaway, and the transaction went wonderfully. She had great communication and paid promptly! :D

17. LuckyBetts bought my Rosette Fir and was super patient about the shipping, including when I sent the wrong hook with the doll ^^; Her payments were prompt and she was super friendly. Thanks so much again!