1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lucyhayashi

Jul 18, 2008

1. Bought 2 pairs of boots. Excellent seller, great communication!

2. Lucyhayashi participated in an Iplehouse group order that I recently ran. She was a great participant who paid in a timely manner, and was very patient throughout the unexpected lengthy wait to receive our items from Iplehouse. Thanks for participating in my group order!

3. Lucy commisioned me. She is wonderful to do business with, the communication was perfect and payment quick. Highly recommended! :]

4. I bought a Puki winking Pukisha faceplate from lucyhayashi, and I could not have been happier with the purchase!! Communication was excellent, and the tiny faceplate was packaged very securely. I highly recommend buying from this DoAer. Thank you, again lucyhayashi!!:fangirl:

5. She did a group order for Supia dolls heads, and it was a very well run order. Packages were sent super fast after she got them, and Packaged well. I would order from her again in a Heartbeat.
      Thanks

6. Ran a group order VERY effectively, with excellent communication at every step - I'd do business with her anytime. Kathleen

7. lucyhayashi participated in a GO I ran for Chinese made-to-order clothing. Very good with communication and patient. Great buyer, would do business with again.

8. Very good communications, smooth transition and fast shipper I would defiantly buy from again.

9. My recent transaction with Lucy was excellent - very quick and friendly communication. I highly recommend for anyone considering buying. :-)

10. I joined a group order with Lucy for Supia heads. Lucy handled everything like a pro. She communicated every step of the way and delivered my Rosy's head in perfect condition.
      I would highly recommend Lucy for any and all transactions. Oh, and I should also mention...she is a nice lady too!
      Thanks Lucy!

11. I participated in a small GO Lucy did for dolly carriers, and all went very smoothly. Communication was good, it was shipped quickly, and my bag is perfect. Great transaction. Thanks!

12. i purchased dikadoll 70cm hands from lucyhayashi. the transaction could not have been smoother or more perfect :) . thank you again, for a most pleasant experience and the opportunity to get great hands :):) .

13. I bought a DoC outfit from her, communication was good, shipping was fast, and the outfit was as pictured, I would buy from her again!

14. I bought a pair of Dikadoll 70cm jointed hands from Lucy. She was incredibly friendly, had great communication and fast shipping and even included an extra gift! Thank you so much for the great transaction! :)

15. I bought a really cute simple white dress from lucyhayashi, and it arrived in perfect condition, super fast shipping, great communication! Thanks again~

16. I ordered a pair of white skin dikadoll jointed long nail hands from lucyhayashi. The transaction was smooth, shipping fast, communication flawless and the packaging was wonderful. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

17. Bought a couple pairs of dika hands from LucyHayashi. She sent them out super fast and they were well packaged :) thanks so much! :aheartbea

18. I managed to snag a sleeping pukisha faceplate from lucyhayashi, and it was such a lovely transaction. Great price, lovely communication, speedy shipping... a GREAT seller!

19. I bought a pair of Dikadoll jointed hands for 70cm from lucyhayashi. The transaction was swift and smooth, and she shipped the package as soon as payment cleared. She even sent a cute freebie and giftwrapped the package. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you again! :treecookie

20. I bought some dikadoll jointed hands from lucyhayashi this week. Communication was incredibly fast and shipping was even faster! The hands were incredibly well packaged and even cutely gift wrapped. Without exaggeration, it was one of the quickest and most pleasant transactions I've had! I'd definitely love to purchase from her anytime ;).

Thanks again!