1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lucyhayashi

Jul 18, 2008

1. I recently bought Pukisha lucky punch hands from lucyhayashi, and it was an excellent transaction! She shipped the same day I paid, and arrived very quickly, and wonderfully packaged.

Thank you!

2. Lucyhayashi participated in my second Dream of Doll group order and everything was simply divine. Communication was great and payments were swift. :D Another wonderful transaction~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake

3. I participated in lucyhayashi's recent group order for military uniforms, and everything went very well, communication was excellent, the uniform arrived quickly and safely, and it fits my Raurencio Studio boy perfectly! Quite likely to do business with her again!

4. I've jointed in GO for uniforms leaded by Lucyhayashi's,she was execellent,very reliable,also very kind and super fast in communicate with me,surely will joint glady her further GO.

5. lucyhayashi participated in my Luts GO. Fast payment, great communication. She is a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for joining my GO again ^^

6. lucyhayashi is currently in my hide Minimee GO and I must say that she is a wonderful person to deal with. Payment is on time, communication is prompt and she is just all around trustworthy and dependable (a GO leaders dream)! ;)

lucyhayashi gets :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for promptness of payment, dependability and all around pleasure to deal with!

7. I bought a suit of clothing from Lucyhayashi and could not be happier. She was really prompt with communications, sent the item out at light speed and packed it beautifully. Fair, Fast and Friendly. What more could you ask?

Oh! And the suit is wonderful too:D Just like new!

Thanks to a stunningly grand seller:aheartbea

8. I bought from lucyhayashiv DKdolls ball jointed hands J An absolute wonder to work with very nice and communicative person

highly recommended!

9. Very nice doing business with Lucy. Great communication and super speedy delivery!

10. I bought a pair of Dika doll jointed hands from lucyhayashi, the whole transaction was perfect. She held them for me till I was able to get my money in, and shipped them out right away. Thanks so much!

11. I bought a pair of pants from Lucy and they arrived super-quick! I PM'd her about them Monday, and they literally were at my door Thursday :ablink:

They were also exactly as described, and in great condition. I would definitely buy from her again :)

12. I bought some 70cm sd clothes from Lucy :]
      She shipped out super quickly and kept me updated on every step of the way~
      Thanks a bunch!

13. I bought a suit from Lucy, it shipped very quickly and communication was great. Thanks again! :)

14. I bought an SD shirt from Lucy. Her communication was great and shipping was fast! My boy is very happy ^^ Thank you!

15. Lucyhayashi was in my Shelly Fantasy Eyes GO and was a real pleasure. She always kept me informed of what was going on and communication was excellent. :)

Thanks Lucyhayashi!!!

~Nina

16. Lucyhayashi participated in the LUTS GO I ran in this April. She replied to pm and sent payments very fast. It's always been a pleasure to work with her in a GO:thumbup Thank you for joining my GO:chocoberry

17. I bough a SOOM Spinel head from Lucyhayashi. She was really nice with me, she explained me all about the shipping options to send me the head. She send me the package really quickly since I paid it, and always get me informed! I'm really happy with this transaction.

Thank you Lucyhayashi!!! ^^

18. I bought an adorable dress from lucyhayashi! She was always quick to answer my messages and was very understanding. She shipped very quickly and the dress is perfect, just as she described it in her thread. I would not hesitate to buy from her again!

19. I placed an order through lucyhayashi for the Solomon GO! she ran and it was very well organized and I'd like to thank her for doing such a great job!!!

20. Lucyhayashi sold me a Calian head - not only was it gorgeous and flawless, she shipped it quickly and included a terrific pair of eyes!