1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lucyhayashi

Jul 18, 2008

1. I participated in Lucyhayashi's Solomon GO, and everything went perfectly! She kept us updated throughout the entire transaction and shipped quickly. Highly recommended GO leader!!!!

2. I participated in lucyhayashi's Solomon group order as well, and everything went great! She kept in communication throughout the whole process, even notifying us when there would be delays, and then shipped everything out practically as soon as it came in. I'd join another group order with her in a heartbeat. Thanks so much, lucyhayashi! :aheartbea

3. I participated in a Solomon GO run by lucyhayashi. It was my first GO and I was the last person to join in. Couldn't be happier that I did! I was worried I would be a problem as I requested specific measurements for my clothing as one of my dolls is not an average size and it is hard to find clothing that fits him. Lucyhayashi was there for me every step of the way helping me get the right information to Solomon and the clothes fit like a dream! The GO was run smoothly and promptly, all dates were stated well in advance for payment deadlines and once our order had been placed communication was maintained throughout the waiting period leading me to never worry about anything as I knew we were in responsible hands. Updates were posted clearly in the GO thread throughout the process and once lucyhayashi recieved a tracking number for our order from Solomon she posted it for all of us to track as well! I thought this was very kind and I was able to put even more trust in lucyhayashi because of this! Once the items arrived and were sorted she was ready to ship quickly and sent out shipping prices and insurance prices as well in case insurance was wanted. A very professional move and I happily paid for both, receiving the package quickly the same week she shipped it out which was the very first business day after I sent payment. Absolutely fantastic GO leader who I would gladly order with again! Couldn't be happier, thank you again dear!

4. I participated in lucyhayashi's Solomon group order. She was very clear about the product and she kept us updated during the months of waiting. She was very accommodating when I made changes to my order. Communication was excellent. She confused my order with somebody else's but she quickly rectified it. She gave me several options on shipping which I really appreciate. I also appreciate the little ring she unexpectedly included in my package as well as the warning note about the black pants I ordered possibly staining my doll and a url about it.

I'd definitely join her GO's again. Thank you!

5. Lucyhayashi bought an Impledoll girl body from me and it was such an easy, pleasant transaction--she is very professional and organized! I would gladly buy from her or sell to her again!

6. She organized a group order that I was part of. I received an excellent product and was amazed by her super fast communication. Her responses were always better than prompt and very informative. I would definitely do it again!

7. I participated in her Solomon GO as well. Excellent communication and quick updates on the order status as well as very quick shipping as soon as everything arrived. I would most definitely participate in another GO hosted by lucyhasyashi!

8. bought a impldoll body from her and everything went smooth, nice person to have business with, thanks :)

9. Lucy participated in the group order I ran and was great to work with! If I ever run another group order, I'd be glad to have her participating in it :)

10. Lucy bought a Full set Minoru from me. The transaction and communication were both excellent; she was very patient and polite; the payment was sent on time...A+ buyer, highly recommended ^^

11. lucyhayashi was a member of my GO for MNM Naruto and Sasuke heads. Prompt payment and communication and very helpful in helping make this GO happen. Thanks so much! :)

12. I purchased a Dollmore turtleneck from lucyhayashi. She answered my questions quickly and patiently. Shipping was exceptionally fast! I would be delighted to purchase from her again.

13. I participated in lucyhayashi's sadol GO. Everything went smoothly and she kept all of us up to date with what was going on. Shipped package promptly with paypal tracking! Excellent GO. Thank you so much!

14. I participated in lucy's Sadol GO, which she organized and ran flawlessly. A great experience all 'round. Thank you!!!!

15. I sold a pair of guy boots to Lucyhayashi. She was great to deal with, communicated qucikly and paid promptly. Plus she let me know as soon as the boots arrived. It was a perfect transaction and I would deal with her again anytime!

Thanks so much!

16. Lucy was in my Crobidoll GO, payed very quickly and put up with me, haha. Thank you!

17. lucyhayashi participated in my Dollmore GO. She paid for everything on time and had great communication. Would definitely work with her again. :)

18. lucyhayashi bought the Raurencio Studio head from me. Everything passed great. She was very nice in the communication and she paid very promtly. Pleasure do bisiness with.

19. I bought a supia rosy head from lucyhayashi-- she was very quick to respond respond to my questions, helpful and pleasant in her communication. She shipped my package with extraordinary speed. I pretty much blinked after paying, and she sent me a tracking number. The item arrived well-packed in excellent condition. I would definitely recommend her as a seller.

Thanks so very much! :)

20. lucyhayashi participated in my recent Tata GO, and she was a dream to work with! Fast payment of all invoices, and great communication...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!