1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lucyhayashi

Jul 18, 2008

1. I also participated in LucyHayashi's Ersa Flora GO. Everything went so nicely, I hope to join more of her GOs in the future! Thank you so much~

2. I was in lucyhayashi's Ersa Flora GO. She kept everyone updated and was a great organizer! Highly recommended!

3. I participated in lucyhayashi's Ersa Flora GO. Great communication, she kept everyone updated, and the eyes were shipped promptly after arrival to her. A very well organized GO. Always a pleasure to deal with. :)

4. lucyhayashi sold me a lovely SD dress, super fast shipping, perfect item, super duper low priced! THANK YOUUUUU :)

5. Lucy was in my Leeke GO. She sends payments instantly and is a breeze to deal with. :) I'd gladly work with her again!

6. Lucyhayashi did a fantastic faceup for my Dod Camine. She was able to blush him to match a tad better with his body as well!
      Comunication was fast and friendly and he was home before i knew it! ^_^
      Thanks again Lucy (and sorry for the late feedback >A<)

7. I purchased a puki Sugar from Lucy and recieved it quickly in perfect condition and she threww in a ton of clothes. Great to buy from!

8. I participated in lucyhayashi's recent Ersa Flora eyes group order! Everything was organized, well-packaged, and she responded quickly. Would buy again :D

9. Lucy is wonderful, very friendly and helpful. She sold me a pair of beautiful eyes and shipped immediately, and I'd surely trade with her again <3

10. Bought a crobidoll wig from her <3 thanks so much, it's perfect! A+ seller! :)

11. Bpught a pair of SD pants from her and it was super quick, smooth transaction would buy from her again.

12. ~<3~ Took place in one of my Dollmore Group orders and everything went very smoothly, would love to work with again! ~<3~

13. I bought a Volks SD17 Williams off Lucy. She was such a pleasure to deal with. She replied quickly to my messsages, and was really nice. I didn't have to wait long for her to send him after I paid, and he was packed well with everything included. Great seller!

14. I bought a black dress from lucyhayashi. Quick replies, fast shipping, absolutely stunning dress: looks great on my girl, great transaction! Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

15. I participated in lucyhayashi's For My Doll GO. It was well organized and everything was shipped out quickly. It was a great experience and I would happily participate in another Go ran by lucyhayashi.

16. More positive feedback for the lovely lucyhayashi, I participated in her FML go. Great communication, super fast shipping, even included some treats <3 I highly recommend dealing with her ^__^ Thank you so much!!!

17. I also participated in lucyhayashi's For My Doll group order, and it was very well- run! Communication was excellent and she shipped very quickly. I'd participate in one of her group orders again! Thank you very much!

18. I participated in lucyhayashi's For My Doll GO. It was a great experience~! It was a very well ran GO from first to last. I would not hesitate at all in participating in another group order that lucyhayashi ran! Thank you very much, it was fun!!!

And thanks for the treats, lucyhayashi! <333

19. I participated in Lucyhayashi's For My Doll GO. It was very well run, communication was kept up, and I received my package shortly after paying shipping. I would definitely participate in another GO with Lucyhayashi.

Thank you for letting me participate!

20. I participated in a GO that lucyhayashi hosted and it was a great experience. She was organized and communicated very well. Updates were made often and the wigs shipped quickly once they arrived to her. Would participate in a future GO ran by her. Thanks again!