1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for Lullaby~

Oct 30, 2008

1. I purchased a Epidos uncentaur body from lullaby over a short layaway. A great person to communicate with, lullaby let me know that the postage would take some time due to public holidays. My epidos arrived safly and extremely well packaged he even came with some extras!! I would defiantly recommend Lullaby to anyone who wanted to buy or sell !!

2. I had a great transaction with Lullaby
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you! ^___^

3. I bought a Soom SO Amber with layaway from Lullaby and everything went just awesome, she's the best seller here at DOA ever!! Great comunication, honest and very nice and helpful. If you want to buy anything from her, don't doubt a second!
      Thank you for let me bring home my dream doll!! :D

4. I sold an F03 head to lullaby. Unfortunately, the whole shipping process has been less than perfect by the shipping companies. The parcel got lost in China and the wait had unfortunately been too long. I had to make sure that the package is truly lost before I sent the refund back to lullaby. I personally had not received the approved refund from Australia post but I wanted to make sure lullaby could get her money back no matter what. However, this will definitely not be an issue and I would consider this resolved and completed.

She has been so patient and amazing. Very understanding buyer. >__< I cannot thank her enough. I have been so busy these days and have not been into the hobby as much anymore but she has always been 100% polite and has never ever been impatient or rude during the past 3 months. I'm really lucky despite this. Thank you again for being so patient. A+++ I could not ask for more.

5. I adopted a Dollzone Deer Girl from lullaby. It was a perfect transaction with excellent communication and super fast shipping. Lullaby is a wonderful dolly transaction partner and I recommend her highly.

Thanks so much. :aheartbea

6. I also adopted a Dollzone Deer girl. Lullaby was very easy to communicate with and always responded quickly.

7. Bought a YoSD from me and paid promptly with easy communications back and forth.
      Also let me know as soon as the Yo arrived.

8. This is my second transaction with Lullaby and all thing was perfect.
      I bought a Soseo head and the shipping was fast and the package very well packed.The comminication was excellent too.
      Thanks so much!

9. I've purchased DollZone deer girl from lullaby.
      She has been sent in time and arrived well-packed.
      Thank you!

10. Thank you for the Soom Shoshon hooves. they are awesome! <3
      Great seller, thanks for fast answers and for layaway ^_^

11. I bought Lorina head from lullaby. Everything's just great!
      Friendly communication, fast shipping. It was pleasure to deal with her!
      100% positive!

12. Thanks a lot for another deer!
      As previous time, everything is perfect. Highly recommend! :D

13. I bought an Soom Idealian York from Lullaby on a four month Layaway and couldn't be any happier with how well everything went! Lullaby was quick to communicate anything and would always respond to my PMs quickly. She packed him EXTREMELY well and he arrived in perfect condition, clean and exactly as described. I would absolutely purchase a doll from her again!!!

14. I bought a Dollshe Saint head from Lullaby, everything was smooth and fast, Lullaby always respond my PMs quickly and shipped the head very fast! The head was well-packed, and his make-up is really stunning!)
      It was a great pleasure to deal with Lullaby!
      Highly recommend to everyone! ^__^

15. I bougt an DZ Deer girl fron lullaby. Very nice seller responded fast to PMs and everyting smooth and fast. thank you! ^^

16. I bought a Lati Yellow Belle on layaway. lullary made everything so easy. The doll arrived safely, well packed, and is lovely. Thanks!

17. I am very happy! Thank you very much!

18. Lullaby bought my Soom Bygg. Communication was quick and payment was prompt. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. Thank-you!

19. Lullaby bought a Volks Charlotte head from me. Payment was super-prompt, communication was fantastic, and she let me know as soon as the head arrived! Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!

20. I bought DZ deer girl from Lullaby. All was exellent! Thank you!