1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for Lullaby~

Oct 30, 2008

1. I can only HIGHLY praise Lullaby. I bought a nearly fullset Volks Suiseiseki from her on a short layaway. She was shipped extremely fast --- but Canadian customs returned her. Lullaby remained patient and kind as the doll was sent back to her agent (and while I freaked out multiple times. On a daily basis). Once the doll arrived, she was kind enough to send her to a 2nd agent so that I could use FedEx. Suiseiseki made her way back to me safely and quickly. Due to the great packaging, she was in wonderful condition.

Do NOT hesitate to deal with Lullaby. She is an extremely kind and wonderful seller.
      She helped me remain sane during this terrible experience (Ugh, Customs). She always kept up the communication and was simply a doll (no pun intended).

Thank you for helping me get my grail doll! :aheartbea

2. I bought two Dollzone deer girls from lullaby. Great seller!
      Lullaby quickly sent the dolls. Dolls are securely packed. I am very pleased with this deal!

3. :aheartbeaPositive feedback!:aheartbea

She bought from me a SOOM Idealian Gluino. Very happy with communication and very fast at payment. She informed me when he arrived! I highly suggest working with her again :) Thank you!

4. Lullaby kindly gave my Gluino and new home where he is properly appreciated. The payment was fast. Also, she's extremely pleasant in her PMs. She is a trustworthy buyer, Thank You!!!

5. Lullaby purchased a doll from me. She was wonderful to deal with and paid very quickly. Thank you so much!

6. Had an excellent transaction

Thank you

7. I bought Soom Amber from Lullaby on layaway. Very fast to post the package and the doll is in very good condition!
      Thank you very much: D

8. I and my friend bought DZ fairy and deer girl. Lullaby is great seller, very attentive to buyer and obliging.
      Thank you for your offers and fast shipping!

9. Lullaby purchased a doll [Soom Ario - OOAK] from me. She was really wonderful to deal with. She paid quickly and told me when she received the doll just as quickly. It was a good transaction.

10. Lullaby purchased a Suiseiseki from me and she was very wonderful to deal with. Very communicative, patient and great buyer. She sent payment very quickly and she let me know right away as soon as she arrived. I am so glad this time around the parcel arrived safely to her. *o* Thank you so much. Would not hesitate to deal with her again. Highly recommended! A++

11. Lullaby purchase a soom Argil head and wig from me.
      She was lovely to communicate with and paid very promptly!

Thank you for this transaction! :)

12. I purchased Volks Luna default fullset outfit + Wig from Lullaby -

Easily one of the best transactions on DOA - She responds very fast to PM's. I asked for pictures and got them with the day - all clear and match the description. She's super sweet and shipped the item very fast.

The packaging is superb - she wrapped the jewellery pieces and placed them in a box - everything was secure. Bubble wrapped everything to insure it arrived safely.

Thank you SO much Lullaby for being so professional ! I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again and highly recommend her :)

13. I purchased a Trachy Body in Brick Read from lullaby. Fantastic transaction! The body was shipped quickly and safely. Lullaby was more than accommodating to my requests (WTB situation) and very understanding when I had questions about the body!

Fantastic! Will gladly purchase/work with lullaby again!

14. I purchased a DZ Re from Lullaby as a surprise gift for a friend. I explained about what I wanted to do and Lullaby was willing to ship the doll to my friend directly. My friend was absolutely thrilled with the doll and said it arrived safe and sound and was very well wrapped. Communication was quick and excellent and shipping was done very quickly as well. Very smooth transaction and she helped me pull off a fantastic surprise for a very dear friend. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again with Lullaby. Thank you for helping to make my friend so happy.

15. Lullaby purchased a Soom Breccia head from me. She paid promptly and everything was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole transaction!
      I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy her! :aheartbea

16. I bought a Dollzone GuoGuo from Lullaby. She was very sweet and shipped right away. Thanks so much! :)

17. I bought two dollzone flower christmas event from Lullaby. I am so happy with them! Very friendly, open, and accepted layaway ^^ It was a perfect transaction! Vvery fast to post the package and the doll is in great condition! Thank you so much!

18. I bought a SOOM Idealian York (bronze) head from Lullaby and it was a great transaction. Very quick shipping and excellent communication !
      A very recommended seller :)

19. I purchased a head from lullaby and the transaction was perfect, the head arrived very fast and all communications were great in every way. Thank you so much lullaby!

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      I bought Baby Raphael from Lullaby. She was very friendy. Fast in the delivery. Doll come in perfect packaged.
      I recommend it 100%. Thank you very much!!!