1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for Lullaby~

Oct 30, 2008

1. I bought my York from Lullaby, easy to communicate and fast shipping, thanks a lot

2. I bought a Ringdoll Frankenstein from Lullaby. Great communication, fast shipping, a real pleasure to work with. Thanks!

3. I bought an adorable dollzone finggo, with a beautiful rose make up and body blush from lullaby. That little Faerie makes me really happy! It was a great transaction and lullaby is a friendly person and nice to communicate with!:aheartbea

4. I bought volks Yuh head from Lullaby. It was a perfect transaction! Lullaby shipped it really fast with EMS and it arrive in the week she shipped :) Thank you so much!

5. The Volks Hinata I bought from lullaby was shipped very promptly. she arrived in pristine condition, just as described. communication was friendly throughout the whole transaction. even the silly french customs did not manage to ruin it. Lullaby was a real pleasure to deal with! thank you :)

6. I bought a Volks SD body from lullaby. It was a great transaction! Fast and friendly messages and the package arrived safely and quickly! Thanks lullaby!

7. Lullaby answered my WTB for a spiritdoll proud body and it turned out she also had a head that I had been wanting ^_^ Everything was perfect and I hope to work with her again!! Thank you!!! <3

8. Bought some Soom Shale parts, and everything was perfect! Well packaged, good communication, thank you for a great transaction!

9. In March/April 2017, I purchased a limited Dollzone Gugu from lullaby. This was my first time buying from someone in China, and it went very well.

Communication: lullaby replied promptly and politely to every message I sent. I had several questions about the doll and the shipping, and she answered them clearly. In the middle of the transaction, I was unavailable for about a week. lullaby was very understanding about the delay in communication. I was also concerned about the lack of insurance in the shipping methods available. lullaby offered a solution in case the doll was lost or damaged in shipping, which we agreed to before any money changed hands. She sent the tracking as soon as the doll had been posted.

Shipping: The doll was wrapped extremely well in multiple layers of bubble wrap, with the head and fragile arm pieces wrapped separately.

Doll Condition: The doll matched the photos and written descriptions from the sales thread. There was no damage at all during shipping, and all pieces listed in the sales thread were included in the box.

Overall, this has been a wonderful transaction. I would definitely recommend lullaby as a seller to anyone interested in one of her dolls. Thank you so much for helping me get this lovely, amazing doll home safe and sound!

10. I bought a Ringdoll body from Lullaby. Communication was great throughout the layaway period, and she was prompt in sending it off after I finished the payment. It arrived quick and packed well :) A++ seller. Thanks again!

11. I've bought a Dollzone body from lullaby and even though we had a small mistake on our transaction, everything went good, the body arrived fast and well packed! All my messages were answered promptly and politely! Thank you :)

12. Lullaby purchased an outfit from me, and was very understanding and flexible due to some odd circumstances.
      Payment was made super quickly, communication was also clear and timely!
      Thanks for being a great buyer.

13. Lullaby bought my soom trachy and I'm so happy with the transaction! Enjoy the little cutie! :D

14. I bought a Soom Alk outfit, eyes & wig from Lullaby.
      Excellent communication and the parcel arrived well packed.
      Excellent transaction. Recommended seller.
      Thank you :dance

15. I purchased a Dollzone Yo Carter from Lullaby - quick and kind communication, quick shipping and well wrapped. Great seller :)

16. I purchased Soom Benmore's fantasy parts from Lullaby,

They have excellent quick communication, always friendly and informative in their replies. The item description matches exactly what I got and the items were all wrapped very securely.

They shipped exactly when they said they would and let me know the tracking number as soon as it was shipped.

I highly recommend Lullaby as a seller, they are honest and reliable

Thank you so much! :gingerbreadman

17. Lullaby provided me with my grail doll (AS 70+ BJD) for a really fair price. She agreed to a layaway, was very understanding and accommodating. The communication was nice and the shipping fast, the doll well-packaged. All I can say is: Thank you, lullaby !

I would definitely consider buying from her again :thumbup.

18. I purchased a Soom Kivi head from Lullaby recently. She was friendly and helpful and sent the head quickly to me. I enjoyed the transaction very much! Thank you for making my doll complete!

19. @lullaby answered to my WTB threat about a DZ B70-003 boy body in pink skin. Communication was excellent, and lullaby was always ready to answer to all of my questions and offered multiple solutions to a little issue we encountered with the EMS agent not being able to ship the package to my country. We were lucky to find another solution and the parcel made its way to me. The body came in its original box with pillow and original shipping box too! everything was carefully wrapped in bubblewrap (I finally have a piece of DZ infamous pink heart-bubble wrap) and the body is just as in the pictures lullaby sent me, very clean, nicely strung and with kips, unfortunately, due to poor handling form the shipping company the box came to me drenched, and the doll now has a small crack on its right upper arm close to the elbow, I blame this 100% on the shipping company and not on Lullaby, who has however offered to help me in case I decide to contact DZ for replacements. Lullaby was kind enough to also add a few free gifts, a lovely blue bob-cut wig, a little bracelet with a star charm (perfect size to be a necklace for an SD) and super cute postcards. I would 100% recommend doing business with lullaby!
      Thank you so much lullaby, wish you the best!

20. I sold a Lati Green Ronnie to lullaby. It was really a pleasure to deal with her. Communication fast and friendly. Everything perfect. Highly recommended buyer. Thank you very much!:thumbup