1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lunameth

Oct 7, 2006

1. I took part in a group order ran by Lunameth
      recieved my item with no problems, great to deal with :)

2. I participated in Lunameth's group order! Everything was great! Communication and shipping fast! Definitely recommend her! ^___^

3. I took part in Lunameth's group order and it was a wonderful experience, thank you very much!!!

4. Quick payment and lovely to deal with. Recomended!

5. I bought 2 pairs of eyes from Lunameth. The transaction went beautifully and she was very nice to communicate with. Thank you!

6. Bought a pair of eyes from Lunameth, great and friendly communication, eyes arrived safely and in great condition. A pleasure to do business with! Highly recommended.

7. I purchased a dress from Lunameth and everything went well. Good communication, she let me know when it was mailed and it arrived quickly and in great shape.
      Great transaction!

8. I bought a pair of eyes from Lunameth and the whole transaction was great. And the eyes are in perfect condition and just perfect! :D I'd definitely buy from her again!~

9. i bought some eyes and a scarf off lunameth,lovely seller,great items thank you very much :dance

10. i bought a skirt and top and stocking set from lunameth,really nice transaction,and items was shipped fast,thank you very much lovely seller :)

11. I bought a wig from Lunameth and she is wonderful to deal with! The wig arrived quickly and in great condition. I would not hesitate to buy from her again, thank you! <3

12. Wonderful seller, great communication, thanks again!

13. Lunameth was totally sweet to deal with, and the pants/vest combo I bought from her was practically 'like-new'. It was just what I'd been looking for! <3

14. Bought some amazing boots from Lunameth. She shipped quickly and was easy to deal with. Thanks xx

15. Bought a pair of eyes from Lunameth!

Great transaction, and shipped really fast! Thank you ^^

16. I bought a pair of eyes to Lunameth and all is well. The communication was good and friendly. The eyes have arrived quickly and in perfect condition.​

17. Brought an SD shirt from Lunameth, who held it for me for a little while while I was on holiday. Arrived quickly :D Thank you!!!

18. The wig I purchased from lunameth just arrived. Lovely item, arrived quickly. I strongly recommend lunameth as a dealer to anyone!

19. Lunameth bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

20. Another great transaction with Lunameth. She was in my eye pre-order. She paid quickly, was patient with the wait time and told me when package arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.