1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LuvPetdolls

Dec 29, 2008

1. I bough from ''Luv'' a pretty B&G Leile. The doll arrived really fast and really well packed. She is better than the picture <3 I can say that she is trustworthy and really kind, she always answer me really fast. I recommend LuvPetDoll because our transaction was perfect :)

2. I participated in LuvPetDolls's Camellia Dynasty GO, she had good communication and fast shipping =]

3. i sold a IO lion mask to LuvPetdolls, it was a flawless transaction.... great buyer.

4. Bought a doll factory mouse from LuvPetdolls. Communication was fantastic and she shipped out super fast. I am completely satisfied and would buy from her again!

Thanks Bunches!
      ~V~

5. I'm sooooooooooo freaking late! I should have given feedback to everyone in July/August, but forgot all about the process! Please forgive me! Ach!

Anyway, we did a go together and LuvPetdolls was awesome! Thanks for joining and helping us reach our goal of free shipping :D

6. bought a pair of Crocs from LuvPetdolls
      really easy to communicate with and really fast shipping!
      would definitely buy from her again :D:aheartbea

7. LuvPetdolls join my Supia group order. She pays really quickly and the communication was great!!
      Everything went smoothly. I recommend her to you all!

8. I bought two cell phones and a pair of glasses. SHe was super nice and shipped very quickly! A+

9. I bought a lovely doll from LuvPetdolls~

The doll is in excellent condition and was wrapped carefully ^^ The communication was great as well!

Perfect transaction, I'm very happy :)

10. I purchased Heliot Hooves and a part of Cuprit's outfit from LuvPetdolls. She shipped out really quickly and everything was packaged really well! n.n

Thank you so very much! my boy can now finally have his hooves :)

11. I took part in LuvPetdoll's Chrom split, for the Fire Lord legs.

The split itself went very well - aside from allowing me a three-month layaway, LuvPetdolls was also very understanding when one of my payments was delayed by a day.

She let me know when Chrom arrived, and had all my parts packaged and ready to ship right away. Shipping was super fast, and the parcel only took 5 days to reach me.

The parts were packaged very well, and arrived completely safely.

I definitely wouldn't hesitate to participate in another of LuvPetdoll's splits, and would recommend her as a split leader :)

12. I sold A DIM minimee cloud head to LuvPetdoll, good conversation and great buyer.

13. I bought a group of clothing items and some and dollzines from LuvPetdolls and the transaction was as easy and pleasant as can be. The clothing was all in great shape, and the magazines were pristine.

Yes, I'd but from her again.

14. i took part in luvpetdolls's chrom split for the human head and body.
      the doll arrived safe and sound this evening, safely packaged, and looking wonderful.
      luvpetdoll is a true professional that ran the split smoothly, without any problems whatsoever.
      wonderful to deal with, i would not hesitate to do business again with luvpetdolls!

thank you!
      m.a.

15. Took part in my Dream of doll go was very easy to work with and paid on time :) I'd be more then willing to do a transaction with her again!:pcake

16. I bought a pair of pants from LuvPetdolls. They were shipped really fast and in great condition! ^^ Highly recommended. :aheartbea

17. Bought a White Fer from LuvPetdolls. She shipped it super fast and in excellent condition. I love it. Would deal with again! :)

18. I bought the Kamau sword with sheath from LuvPetdolls' and it was a great transaction. Communication was prompt and the sword was packaged very well. It was shipped exactly when she said it would be. Thanks!!

19. I bought a DoD coat from LuvPetdoll. Everything went smoothly, arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again if the occasion arrived. :)

20. i bought an item of clothing from her. shipping was fast & communication was great - thanks!