1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LuvPetdolls

Dec 29, 2008

1. POSITIVE

I recently purchased a Soom Sphaler SG Body with the Sphaler Fantasy Parts (Hands and Legs) from LuvPetdolls who was extreamly flexible with the layaway plan that i needed, always quick to respond to me when i had any questions and was a compleate delight to work with.

LuvPetdolls shipped quickly after full payment was made and the packing was superb. I would not hesitate to work with LuvPetdolls again, and i look forward to any future transactions i may have with them.

Thank you so much Sojo greatly appreciates his new body.

2. I bought the dress piece to a Dollheart outfit from LuvPetDolls recently, and it was a great transaction! My item was sent very quickly and well packed. Thanks so much again! :D

3. I purchased some accessories from luvpetdolls and everything went great. very detailed and fast responses and speedy shipping too. I love everything. thyanks so much! <3

4. I bought a SOOM Bygg from luvpetdolls and it was one of the best transactions i have ever had!
      Very fast shipping and very very nice conversation!!! I would love to buy from her again in future!!!

5. I bought a Soom IO Lion mask, a Angell Studio Tengtang Gentleman Outfit, and SoulDoll KXL-Z Pants from LuvPetDolls. They were packed well and arrived as described. Would definitely do business with again.

6. Luv sold me a Soom Ai with all of her fantasy parts :) She arrived safe and well packed :D I would defnitely buy from Luv again! Thanks!

7. I bought a DoD Coat set from Chizzie. Communication was nice and the transaction wen't smooth and comfortable! Thank you very much!

8. Of course I meant LuvPetdoll, not Chizzie, I'm sorry :'D

9. i bought vampire hunter´s hand and it was very good transaction. really nice person too. jana

10. I bought a dress from LuvPetDolls. She was great, she answered all my questions and responded quickly. She told me when she sent my package and when it arrived the dress was neatly packed and I was just overly happy with the whole transaction! I would most defiantly buy from LuvPetDolls again.

11. I bought a Soom Heliot head (OE) from LuvPetDolls, it arrived with neatly packed and I was happy with the whole transaction.
      Thanks

12. I bought a doll from her. Everything went super fast and smooth. Luvpetdoll is nicest person ever. She showed understanding, even tried to find me a painting comissionar for my doll. Highly recommend!
      Thank you, love you and dearest greets! :)

13. Bought a Heisejinyao Silent World uniform from LuvPetdolls. I was kind of zonked out from IRL stress and was not at my best, but LuvPetdolls was patient and put up with me. They shipped quickly after receiving payment and everything arrived quickly and in good condition. Definitely recommended as a seller!

14. I bought a Soulldoll coat from LuvPetdolls. Communication was easy and nice, and the shipping was fast, a great deal for me, i thank you again !

15. I bought a pirate shirt from LuvPetdolls ^^
      Everything went smoothy and fast, great person to deal with.
      Thanks a lot!

16. LuvPetdolls is a total dreamboat to buy from! I purchased a shirt from her, and she shipped lightening fast, super cheap, with tracking. Item arrived in just a couple of days, in perfect condition! I would happily buy from her again, and am off to stalk her sales threads right now!

17. Hello, some lovely feedback for this brilliant seller!

-Items sent speedily.
      -Items came well packed and exactly as described.
      -Recieved some lovely free gifts!
      -Brilliant communication and a lovely seller to work with!

Thank you!

18. I bought a CD egg case and it was shipped really fast. It was very well packed and it's so cute! Thank you! I would recommend Luvpetdolls to anyone.

19. RECOMMENDED GO LEADER.
      I was a part of LuvPetdolls' Angell Studio GO. The GO was very organized, communication was prompt, regular updates were supplied, and my items arrived well-packed.:) Thanks!

20. Kieran666 participated in my Dollmore GO and paid promptly. Was very nice and patient and a pleasure to work with.