1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LuvPetdolls

Dec 29, 2008

1. I bought Soom Euclase from LuvPetdolls on layaway. Everything was great, the seller was nice and friendly in PMs and shipped fast after the last payment. The doll arrived well packed and everything was just as described. Thank you very much!

2. i purchased forest green fer pants from Luvpetdolls. communication was great and shipping was super quick. packing was amazing! thank you!

3. I bought an Iplehouse Cross necklace from LuvPetDolls and the communication and shipping were prompt and lovely. I would definitely buy from her again.

4. Bought some Tiny clothes from Luvpetdolls. :3 Very easy and fast! Thanks!

5. I bought a pair of Obsidius wings from LuvPetdolls. It was great communication and fast shipping and I would definetely buy from her again.

Thank you very much :)

6. I bought two hats and a belt for SD from LuvPetdolls. It was a great transaction and items are very lovely. Thank you!!

7. I bought a doll head from her and the transaction went very well. Thanks a lot!! :)

8. The satchel / belt combo I bought is great! Speedy arrival, and goes great with my girl :)

9. I bought a pair of Dollheart Union Jack shoes from LuvPetdolls. Communication was good throughout and I received the shoes in good time. A pleasant seller to work with.

10. I bought a DOD Limited Kalix outfit from LuvPetdolls. Communication was great and shipping was very quick !
      Recommended seller !

11. I purchased Soom Obsidius' sword+sword hand. Communication was good and shipping was fast and everything was packed nicely. Thank you for a smooth transaction.

12. I bought a Migidoll Miho Vampire head from LuvPetdolls, and it was a very pleasant experience - LuvPetdolls was very friendly in communication, the doll head was sent out extremely fast and arrived safely packaged ^^
      Thank you so much!

13. hi ^^

i bought a skirt from luvpetdolls^^ ... it was fast and smooth to deal with ... and the skirt arrived in great condition, everything ok ^^ thanks a lot

14. LuvPetdolls sold me a MD Heliot body in layaway. she has been really kind and patient, and shipped the body very quickly, perfectly and safely packed.
      communication has been friendly and kind, and I couldn't be any happier.
      thank you for such a smooth transaction, highly recommended!

15. I bought pair of Galena wings from LuvPetdolls and everything went fine. Communication was easy and quick. And packet was sent almost immetiatly after payment had been completed!

I'd love to buy some more things from her in the future<3!

16. I purchased a beautiful MINT Dollshe Saint full set from LuvPetdolls. Doll is exactly as desribed, immaculate! I really love this boy! LuvPetdolls was very helpful when he he was delayed in the mail. Thank you very much!

17. I purchased Soom Bygg wings from LuvPetdolls. They were well packaged and arrived safe and sound. Excellent communication - would not hesitate to deal with again. Thanks

18. LuvPetDolls sold me a lovely Mohair wig.. it arrived super fast an packaged well .. A perfect transaction. would do business with again anytime. : )

19. I bought an Elfdoll piggy outfit from LuvPetdolls, she shipped promptly and items were in very good condition. Thanks again!

20. Bought a Soom Idealian Hyperon from LuvPetDolls. He's lovely, and was shipped well packed. Good communication; would buy again!