1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LuvPetdolls

Dec 29, 2008

1. I bought a doll (Lavender cat) from LuvPetdolls. Great communication and fast shipping! Thank a lot!

2. Bought a head from LuvPetdolls, and she just arrived. LuvPetdolls let me know when she shipped out, and included the original box.

Thank you LuvPetdolls!

3. Purchase a Soom Clozel from LuvPetdolls. Everything about this transaction was stellar! I would definitely recommend her :)

4. ~Positive~
      I purchased some accessories from LuvPetdolls. They arrived swiftly and well packaged. Great Seller!

5. Purchased a few props and accessories from LuvPetdolls. Communication was great, items arrived quickly and in great condition. Thank you so much.

6. i bought a luts limited outfit piece from LuvPetdolls and everything went realy well^^
      very pleasent transaction

7. I bought Dollzone Anson head from LuvPetdolls.
      Good communication, fast shipping. Fragile head was packaged very well and arrived in excellent condition.
      Great transacyion! Thank you very much!

8. I purchased a white dollmore kimono from luvpetdolls and the transaction was perfect..shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business with luvpetdolls again.
      Thank you

9. I bought a doll from LuvPetDolls and everything went smoothly. She was fast to reply to my emails, super patient and always friendly. On top of that, she wasted no time in sending off the doll, which came in perfect, 'as described' condition. I would surely buy from her again.

10. I got a lot of close from LuvPetDolls and absolutely love all she send me. Items was as seen on photo and all as described :D
      Shipment fast and packed well, it was a total pleasure to deal with LuvPetDolls ^^
      thank you kindly :):chocoberry

11. I bought a Soom Idealian steampunk Monocle from LuvPetdoll and the transaction and communication were perfect as well as the speed of shipping. Thanks so much!

12. I purchased an outfit from LuvPetdolls, the communication was good, it was shipped quickly and arrived safely. A wonderful seller. Thanks again!

13. I bought a Damiah from luvpetdolls and everything went smoothly. She shipped her in a timely matter and very well. Thank you!

14. I purchased a Souldoll Paratiisi from LuvPetdolls: very friendly communication, doll in perfect condition as stated, it came home fast and well packaged! I hope to deal with her again in the future!

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

15. Bought a pair of Cass legs with fins from LuvPetDolls. Transaction went smooth, they arrived promptly, well packed and where in perfect condition.
      Many thanks. ^_^

16. we bought a Benmore from LuvPetdolls ^^
      Good communication, very friendly person and send the package fast ^^
      A good transaction! I higly recommend her ^^

thanks a lot

17. Very friendly person and good transaction :)

18. I bought a pair of yosd shoes from LuvPetdolls~ Her respond was prompt and shipping was fast! Great Transaction~ Highly recommend this seller!^^

19. I bought a dollheart bunny from LuvPetdolls; it was beautiful and pristine! She wrapped it carefully. She communicated well and shipped fast. It was a great transaction and I would choose to deal with her again!

20. I bought an SD13 Turban from LuvPetDolls and everything was lovely, turban arrived in perfect condition and carefully packaged!