1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LuvPetdolls

Dec 29, 2008

1. LuvPetdolls sold me two fur wigs and I am very happy with them! Thanks so much! :D

2. I bought a Licht wig from LuvPetdolls. The transaction was absolutely perfect! Quick communication, answered my questions, and shipped quickly! Item came as described, and packaged nicely. I would happily recommend them as a seller to anyone! Thank you very much for the smooth transaction!

3. I purchased a DH vest and a black and white shirt (which looks gorgeous in person *.*) from LuvPetdolls. Communication was smooth and I received the package real quickly. Thank you :)

4. Bought a Dollheart Yosd top from LuvPetDolls. Everything went smoothly, communication was great & she shipped it promptly; top arrived in perfect condition. A great seller!

5. I bought some beautiful Dollheart items from LuvPetdolls. It was an entirely satisfactory transaction and I can only apologise for the delay in leaving feedback.

6. I bought two Licht wigs from LuvPetdolls. They were shipped promptly and arrived quickly and safely. I would not hesitate to purchase from LuvPetdolls again. Thanks so much!

7. This is my second time buying from Luvpetdolls and am again very pleased with the transaction. Celine arrived in perfect condition, communication was prompt and timely as well.
      I recommend her highly and will definitely deal with her again.

8. I bought an Iplehouse SID body with special edition claw hands from LuvPetdolls as a Christmas gift for someone, and the transaction went really well! The replies were quick, especially around such a hectic time of year, I was offered shipping options, and everything arrived well-packaged and with plenty of time for me to make someone's Christmas really special. Thank you so much, LuvPetdolls!

9. I bought some hats and other items from LuvPetDolls and the transaction was smooth, great prices and sent in lightning speed safely!

There was also wonderful communication and I highly recommend LuvPetDolls for all your dolly needs <3 Thank you!!

10. We purchased a DZ fairy from LuvPetDolls and shipping was quick, communication was clear and the package arrived safely, too. It was a pleasant transaction and I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

11. Bought a wig from LuvPetDolls. Exactly as described, and am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you!

12. Bought a Souldoll clothing set from LuvPetdolls. Transaction went smoothly, she shipped promptly and the set was in new condition, as described. I would be very happy to work with her again!

13. I received an SD maids headband from LuvPetDolls. Thank you for working something out with me!

14. I purchased a couple of wigs (and one for free!) + a belt skirt accessory from LuvPetDolls. The items were very well packed! Thank you so much!

15. I bought two wigs from @LuvPetdolls. They are perfect and were very well packaged. :) Great transaction. Thank you!

16. I joined a Pipos GO that LuvPetdolls hosted. Communication was pleasant and shipping was fast! Would definitely recommend! Thanks again :)

17. Bought a Licht wig from LuvPetdolls. It arrived quickly, very well packaged and in great condition. Would completely recommend this seller. :)
      Thank you!

18. Bought some adorable period Dollheart shorts and they are wonderful. Great transaction.

19. POSITIVE

LuvPetdolls added me to her Angell-Studio order so that I could purchase an add-on which was not separately.
      Communication was excellent and I was very grateful that they went out of their way to help me.
      I would not hesitate to deal with Luvpetdolls again. I am extremely happy! :D Thank you!

20. Bought a tricolor Crobidoll wig from Luv; shipping was fast, we had great communication, and the wig was very well packaged! Thank you!